Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[1 Script a day] A new GitHub project - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[1 Script a day] A new GitHub project

2»

Comments

• GM2015 said: They're great and cheap if you need low resources and more locations for certain tasks.

Yea that's certainly true, but those probably don't fall into the category of benefiting from Docker (they're small containers in itself already!)

• No script today?

• Oh, right. I don't use docker. My needs are simple and am not so knowledgeable anyway.

classy said: Yea that's certainly true, but those probably don't fall into the category of benefiting from Docker (they're small containers in itself already!)

• Nekki said: No script today?

The day is not over yet, who knows?!

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

If you want some value in your project, at least do a bit of quality control for the scripts...

• I am currently trying to get a bit into Git which is why there hasn't been any releases today :) Also I am currently traveling (work&travel australia) so I am only online occasionally.