Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingBox or ColoCrossing - Anyone have contact
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingBox or ColoCrossing - Anyone have contact

entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep
edited January 2016 in Help

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has some contact with HostingBox or anyone at ColoCrossing who can assist me.

I had a server with HostingBox that was colo'd in Dallas Texas which went offline approx. 18 hours ago. Since then I have tried my hardest to contact Joshua over at HostingBox, and ended up phoning ColoCrossing who stated my server was cancelled by a reseller (either HostingBox or someone they buy from I assume).

If this is the case I need to get access to the server one last time to backup an important database that I didn't have on auto backup.

If anyone has any contact with anyone at either HostingBox or ColoCrossing who might be able to help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'd be more than willing to pay for ColoCrossing's time to re-enable the server for 1-2 hours.

Thanks.

Comments

• @jbiloh is the owner of CC

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

I've already PM'd him but had no reply, can only assume he is a busy man. Do you have any direct contact with him?

• We should have a "CC Escalations" category for threads like these ;)

• move out of hostingbox! they have slow support

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

@Ernie may be able to help you. While he doesn't work for CC, his company is part of the same parent.

Thanked by 1netomx

Thank you everyone for trying to assist, I have been in contact with Nick @ MSP who has done his best to try and resolve this by speaking to higher ups at CC, I have emailed Jon in the hopes he can maybe help too.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2016

@entrailz said:
    Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has some contact with HostingBox or anyone at ColoCrossing who can assist me.

I had a server with HostingBox that was colo'd in Dallas Texas which went offline approx. 18 hours ago. Since then I have tried my hardest to contact Joshua over at HostingBox, and ended up phoning ColoCrossing who stated my server was cancelled by a reseller (either HostingBox or someone they buy from I assume).

If this is the case I need to get access to the server one last time to backup an important database that I didn't have on auto backup.

If anyone has any contact with anyone at either HostingBox or ColoCrossing who might be able to help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'd be more than willing to pay for ColoCrossing's time to re-enable the server for 1-2 hours.

Thanks.

Just checked two of My VPS (One with Psychz & Another with CC I assume) are online :D

• @MarkTurner - do your magic!

Thanked by 2MarkTurner netomx
  • @Wolf said:
    MarkTurner - do your magic!

MarkTurner is the boss at colocrossing, send him lots of PM's and he will be able to resolve this.

• /me GVH Support Tech Lvl.3 & Acting Support Manager

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Speak with @ernie I am sure he can help. I am currently on holiday.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@entrailz said:
    Hey,

Thanks.

Can you please email me ernie (at) hudsonvalleyhost.com or add me on skype: hudsonvalleyhost

I can try and help.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2016

/me

<

h1>HostingBox Support Administrator

Thanked by 2netomx FlamesRunner
  • @entrailz said:
    Hey,

Thanks.

That probably explains why my OGOHosting server (which I canceled, they are owned by HostingBox). I haven't been able to get contact with Joshua for a while :/

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Try contacted Jonny Nuggets.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2016

@jbiloh said:
    Speak with ernie I am sure he can help. I am currently on holiday.

You're not by any chance with IgniteServers, Duke and GoodHosting are you :P

Been in contact with Ernie, he believes that the server was shipped back to Buffalo. Still had little to no contact from Joshua.

• @athk

Oh you didn't

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @sdglhm said:
    athk

Oh you didn't

Couldn't resist it..

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited January 2016

my vps on hostingbox just down... is it the end of hostingbox.us? and from 5 days ago I cannot create new server (I bought their resources plan on Black friday). ticket -->

• @Devonius said:
    my vps on hostingbox just down... is it the end of hostingbox.us? and from 5 days ago I cannot create new server (I bought their resources plan on Black friday). ticket -->

Did you not read the thread? Why the fuck sticks would you buy another plan.

• FARRRRRKKKKKK

• Ffffarrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• @ATHK said:
    Did you not read the thread? Why the fuck sticks would you buy another plan.

I'm not buying another plan, it just the resources pool plan that I bought few months ago and didn't use it all that time.

• I am thinking they are gone. I went to renew my 3 month plan and they no longer have an option for paypal and the 2Checkout option gives an error PE102 that implies that the 2checkout account is no longer approved to sell or does not exist.

UPDATE POST:

Just a quick update, since my initial contact with CC and Joshua, I have heard nothing else back from Joshua apart from an email stating "I am looking into this". CC has confirmed that although the server was re-assigned to the reseller (who in this case I assume is Joshua) it has been shipped back to Buffalo so I at this point do not have access to my data.

Just a few notes - I always paid Joshua via PayPal, and upon sending it was always sent to an unverified PayPal account under the name "North Planet Hosting". I formally request a refund from Joshua 48 hours ago and have had no reply so I have started a chargeback through PayPal. I will update you if he replies to the request.

Anyone who is looking to deal with Joshua in the future please be warned.

Thanked by 2doughmanes lazyt
  • Thanks for the lesson. No sarcasm included, I hope people can make their own conclusions.

entrailz said: Just a quick update, since my initial contact with CC and Joshua, I have heard nothing else back from Joshua apart from an email stating "I am looking into this". CC has confirmed that although the server was re-assigned to the reseller (who in this case I assume is Joshua) it has been shipped back to Buffalo so I at this point do not have access to my data.

Just a few notes - I always paid Joshua via PayPal, and upon sending it was always sent to an unverified PayPal account under the name "North Planet Hosting". I formally request a refund from Joshua 48 hours ago and have had no reply so I have started a chargeback through PayPal. I will update you if he replies to the request.

Anyone who is looking to deal with Joshua in the future please be warned.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
  • okay....