Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do you host your nameserver VPS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where do you host your nameserver VPS?

2»

Comments

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I also use registrar DNS for some of My Domains however, OP says that he want to integrate his Hosting Clients Domains DNS. I don't think any Domain Registrar would allow that :P

Ah I thought it was just another general (put not intended) "what do you use" thread

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I use hurricane electric dns for my domains as their fast with dns propagation.

• I use my own dns servers(vm's) on my own nodes to run my personal dns(though I do use powerdns inside virtualizor for clients though haven't got it tied to ovh yet working on that though).
    as to me if I am already paying for vps nodes I am sure not going to pay someone else for running my personal vm's when I can do it myself as I believe if I am paying for it I am going to use it too as I refuse to pay extra for what I can do myself for free on my already being paid vps nodes.