Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for leb - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for leb

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2012

@ajones said: I haven't even been on hf or near it in a while, too many idiots there. I've really haven't been on many sites but to post programming services.

Do you think I spent time writing multiple paragraphs just to bash you? The point of my post was to give you an idea of what to do to solve the issues you're experiencing. By disregarding everything that was said, and only responding with a denial to something without addressing the real issues, you are not showing that you are willing to try and solve the problem.

EDIT: And responding to other people in this discussion in such a way is probably not a good way to show good faith either.

• Okay, well just close this.

Had enough of LET idiots.

Going to WHT now, at least they are not complete idiots.

• @joepie91 said: Do you think I spent time writing multiple paragraphs just to bash you? The point of my post was to give you an idea of what to do to solve the issues you're experiencing. By disregarding everything that was said, and only responding with a denial to something without addressing the real issues, you are not showing that you are willing to try and solve the problem.

I am, I have solved the problem, I've got away from HF, yet these people can't comprehend it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ajones said: Going to WHT now, at least they are not complete idiots.

Heh, looks like we just launched an indirect attack on WHT.

• @ajones said: Going to WHT now, at least they are not complete idiots.

Good luck :) You'll need even more than what you have on LET :)

• @zhuanyi said: Good luck :) You'll need even more than what you have on LET :)

Just can't believe how many people can't read.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@ajones said: I am, I have solved the problem, I've got away from HF, yet these people can't comprehend it.

No, you have not solved the problem. And if you do not understand why, yet continue to insult and condescend others, I doubt you ever will.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited November 2012
  • @ajones said: Going to WHT now, at least they are not complete idiots.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited November 2012

@jarland said: Heh, looks like we just launched an indirect attack on WHT.

And this is why we need the thanks button.

@ajones said: Just can't believe how many people can't read.

I agree with you here. Why can't you read?

• Can this honestly be closed now?
    Stupid LQ idiotic faggot trolls.

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited November 2012

@ajones said: Just can't believe how many people can't read.

One thing you may not like to hear is it takes a long time for people to forget the bad thing someone did...one obvious example is criminal records, if you ever have one, at least half of the job in the world would close their doors to you, no matter how much remorse you show.

Just saying...

To top it off, he's homophobic.

no matter how much remorse you show.

If he'd show an ounce of it he might get somewhere.

• @zhuanyi said: One thing you may not like to hear is it takes a long time for people to forget the bad thing someone did...one obvious example is criminal records, if you ever have one, at least half of the job in the world would close their doors to you, no matter how much remorse you show.

Just saying...

I don't have a record, everything I have is perfectly legal.

• @jarland said: If he'd show an ounce of it he might get somewhere.

I have no remorse for idiots.

• @ajones said: I don't have a record, everything I have is perfectly legal.

Nope, you do not have a legal criminal record (and I never tried to imply you do, I said "if" you do), but you have a moral one.

I have no remorse for idiots.

Or people who lose money because you provided a service to DOS attack. You think their targets were all rich? Do you care if I eat tonight? No you don't.

• @jarland said: Do you care if I eat tonight?

You wanna come over and grill some burgers?

@HalfEatenPie Heck yes.

I have no sympathy for people like this guy. He'd be perfectly fine with selling a gun to a criminal while telling them "This works great on people" because hey...he didn't pull the trigger. DDOS costs people money, and not just people with hefty bank accounts.

• @jarland said: To top it off, he's homophobic.

When the youngins learn that other f-word, they can't help themselves but use it frequently...

• @CVPS_Chris said: Sure am

Cool, sounds like a winner.

• @ajones said: Stupid LQ idiotic faggot trolls.

I think this should be the new header/slogan of LET!

• What is LQ, low quaility?

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited November 2012

@twain said: What is LQ, low quaility?

LET Quotient? :)

• @joepie91 Thanked by (1): SimpleNode.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: Id be happy to help him out

Just had this email from ChicagoVPS :P

[Email from ChicagoVPS said]: [CRITICAL UPDATE]

>

re: Chicago VPS11, Chicago VPS12, Chicago VPS14, Chicago VPS16, Chicago VPS17, Chicago VPS26, Chicago VPS28, Chicago VPS29, Chicago VPS30, Chicago VPS31

>

ChicagoVPS experienced a brute force on the SolusVM API for the administrative section. This caused the above affected nodes to become compromised before we were able to stop the attack.

Sorry, what?

• O_O

• @liamwithers woah woah woah, I hope you're kidding. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, lucky I'm on VPS8 but wow that explains why SolusVM is down:/

• @liamwithers

Just got that email as well. Our DNS node with them is gone.

VPS Node Box - DNS