Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Affiliates - Custom Percentage & Fixed Amount Available - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Affiliates - Custom Percentage & Fixed Amount Available

2»

Comments

• raindog308 said: New host offering big payouts attracts #2.

However it's not the case of LET hosts. Their payout is extremely low.

Anyone can get $100-$150 per sale if they are willing to work with the big guys, be it new or old.

I personally use affiliate systems where they're available (check my site - not all plans have an affiliate link), to earn money while adding great offers to my site at the same time. Or unique locations.

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • @raindog308

Based on the difference type you mentioned then if you compare two people to get the difference between them then one should be GOD another should be man. One simple thing can make big difference , because everyone don't have same thing and everyone don't need same thing.

Also you mentioned there many provider have free incoming bandwidth so when i told that no one have. Many people have and based on my thinking they are different too like me. For DDoS attacks do you think everyone will be using the protection 24/7 ? If it so then no one can provide DDOS attack with every VPS whether it's paid or free.

and according to you no one giving chance to new providers and the old providers are old from the beginning, doesn't make any sense. Any good affiliates will take a test period before they start promoting it so they can aware about the quality and about the rest they need to give a chance to newbies otherwise how people will get old provider ...

and my business isn't based on LET because as far as i know no provider have more than 20% client from LET because LET mainly have providers and affiliates not clients.

But if you still think i am wrong in everything then i am sorry but about creating this discussion i have taken permission from jarland ... so you just need to be quit if you don't like me or my discussion ...

thanks...

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited January 2016

bersy said: I doubt there are one or two LET members who have been using your services enough to be able to make a review of them objectively and suggest them to others.

Ordered a VPS today, deployed in less than 30 minutes after payment.

Uptime results:
    17:32:22 up 5:05, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

I wouldn't advise daily affiliate payouts as you'll be abused by shady folks. I've had affiliate banners on my sites in the past for VPS hosting companies and checking the conversion rates, I would see ones flagged as fraud days later.

• Just offer an affiliate system with your company, and if people use it and like the service they will recommend it to others.

IMO affiliates are good if you have services with the company and are happy with it, not just because you get paid for it.

Thanked by 1Nic_20TBSSD
  • Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • hostnoob said: Just offer an affiliate system with your company, and if people use it and like the service they will recommend it to others.

It comes pre-built with WHMCS :)

• Delaying payouts isn't necessarily a bad thing in anticipation of fraud.

Thanked by 2Traffic HOSTBD24
  • @doughmanes said:
    Delaying payouts isn't necessarily a bad thing in anticipation of fraud.

30-60 days is industry standard

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @mikeyur said:

30 is fine, for some people 60 can be a issue.

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    30 is fine, for some people 60 can be a issue.

Low payouts are more of an issue. 10% of first payment is pretty weak. 10%+ recurring is also fairly standard for small hosts

Bigger, established hosts who can accurately predict average lifetime value of a customer often give a one-time much larger payout (up to hundreds of dollars per sale).

• @mikeyur said:
    Bigger, established hosts who can accurately predict average lifetime value of a customer often give a one-time much larger payout (up to hundreds of dollars per sale).

10% is a default rate in my affiliate settings, it will must increase based on the deal between me and the affiliate. Also i am offering commission till the order will remain active, lifetime :)

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    10% is a default rate in my affiliate settings, it will must increase based on the deal between me and the affiliate. Also i am offering commission till the order will remain active, lifetime :)

Lifetime? You said it was one-time.

• @Traffic said:
    Lifetime? You said it was one-time.

Don't worry, cool down. It was one time before, but most of the affiliates was asking for lifetime commission and i agreed because anyhow beginners need to grow up. This will be applied to every existing and new affiliates :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

HOSTBD24 said: o you just need to be quit if you don't like me or my discussion ...

I was going to sign up just to test drive you but the link in your sig is 404'd.

https://hostbd24.com/craz-yoffer

This did not inspire confidence.

But I managed to deduce the secret code and congratulations, now for $5 you're stuck with me as a customer for one year.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • sinsin Member

HOSTBD24 said: Don't worry, cool down. It was one time before, but most of the affiliates was asking for lifetime commission and i agreed because anyhow beginners need to grow up. This will be applied to every existing and new affiliates :)

Good decision...in my opinion it's better to have affiliates who have an incentive to gain customers who stay for the long run.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • raindog308 said: But I managed to deduce the secret code and congratulations, now for $5 you're stuck with me as a customer for one year.

Welcome aboard :)

• sin said: who stay for the long run.

Exactly !

• I'm in too. I couldn't resist, this offer by HostBD24 has to be try. The VPS was set up in 7 minutes and is now ranking number one. Network and disk Performances are oscillating a lot right now, we will see how it goes after one week. Since this is the topic of this thread, I also signed up as an affiliate like I do with every provider.

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • @hostingwizard_net said:
    I'm in too. I couldn't resist, this offer by HostBD24 has to be try. The VPS was set up in 7 minutes and is now ranking number one. Network and disk Performances are oscillating a lot right now, we will see how it goes after one week. Since this is the topic of this thread, I also signed up as an affiliate like I do with every provider.

Welcome Aboard, Hope After 1 Week Our Relationship and Performance Will Have No Changes.

• @HOSTBD24 Please check your node, your ploop fs is in trouble.