Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for leb - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for leb

Comments

• miss my thanks butt on for @GetKVM_Ash

• @24khost said: miss my thanks butt on for @GetKVM_Ash

Ah well, at least i know you thanked me :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ajones Sure is, if that baby's heartbeat naturally applies DDOS attacks.

• @CVPS_Chris said: d be happy to help him out

msg me.

• @jarland said: Sure is, if that baby's heartbeat naturally applies DDOS attacks.

Can you just get on topic or gtfo?

• You really can't understand it won't be posted all over the internet, its private.

Gosh, @zhuanyi you've joined the "can't read" club?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@zhuanyi said: LOL @CVPS_Chris: You have large bandwidth?

All 80GB

• @CVPS_Chris said: All 80GB

lol.

• @ajones said: Gosh, @zhuanyi you've joined the "can't read" club?

From what I read, it doesn't matter what you use the VPS for, as long as it has your name associated with it, DDOS will come.

"Clearly ajones is a target for DDoS, it was not random, it was isolated to their previously unused IP (2) twice, over two separate occurrences. "

• @CVPS_Chris said: All 80GB

Just to make sure you'll be able to cope with this:

"Within 24 hours of both (2 separate) sign ups they were the single target of a 8GB/s DDoS, the first one also attacking them personally at home."

• ajonesajones Banned
    edited November 2012

@zhuanyi said: "Within 24 hours of both (2 separate) sign ups they were the single target of a 8GB/s DDoS, the first one also attacking them personally at home."

ZooT + Debug did that.

Also, debug uses ecatel and can only output 100mbps so I doubt 8gb/s

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@ajones seriously, don't think this whole "computer" lark suits you very well. Do you even lift?

@ajones said: ZooT + Debug did that.

Did they do this too?

• @jarland congrats! You found a 3 month old picture.

Btw, thats called reselling from ecatel for a profit.

@ajones said: Btw, thats called reselling from ecatel for a profit.

That's called "I'm a child with no sense of responsibility or values."

• I'd have to join with @jarland in this. Honestly @ajones quit your complaining, you brought this on yourself.

• @HalfEatenPie said: I'd have to join with @jarland in this. Honestly @ajones quit your complaining, you brought this on yourself.

thanks HalfEatenPie

• @ajones said: Btw, thats called reselling from ecatel for a profit.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd like to take a moment and introduce a post @ajones made a few days ago in response to the young sire being called a skid.

Exhibit BS

I rest my case.

• @ajones said: ZooT + Debug did that.

Does that matter who did it? I am just telling @CVPS_Chris he got to be ready for 8GB DDOS if he would like to have you as his customer.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@ajones

Where to start, where to start. Let's start with something light. Why would you need an unmetered VPS for development stuff? Even with a production site that is reasonably well-known it's hard to exceed a few hundred gigs of traffic per month. If you go with a reputable provider, do not abuse their service, and at some point run out of traffic, you can probably easily buy extra traffic anyway. Long story short; you do not need an unmetered VPS for the claimed purpose.

Okay, second point. Your reputation. You have brought this entirely on yourself. You were the one that made the choice to advertise certain services as "DoS/DDoS allowed", it wasn't Ecatel who told you to do that. It doesn't matter what it's called, "reselling Ecatel" or otherwise - you are entirely responsible for that offer. Don't like it? Think before you do shit.

Third. If you do not want to get DDoSed everywhere you go, then maybe you should stop running with people that have as sole intention to attack, defraud or otherwise harm others for personal profit and enjoyment. Of course, everyone can get DDoS, sometimes for something stupid like confronting someone with an uncomfortable truth (and I wouldn't ever blame someone for that), but if you run with the HackForums crowd, you can pretty much expect this to be a regular occurrence. I suggest you re-evaluate your affiliations and activities on the internet before you start blaming others for judging you.

If I were you, I'd cut ties with all the people associated with HackForums except for maybe your best friends, and tell them that you are no longer involved in that stuff, and do not want them to involve you. If you cannot do that, that is probably an indication that you are still actively involved in those things yourself, and the DDoS is going to be a problem no matter what - as a result, providers will probably not want to touch you.

Fourth, the combination of all of the above. With such a reputation, and an entirely illogical request for an 'unmetered VPS', what do you think people will think of that?

• @liamwithers said: @CVPS_Chris LMFAO, love your avatar :').

I meant to ask you @CVPS_Chris if you're a Charlie Sheen fan? :-)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@marcm

Sure am

No one was a Charlie Sheen fan before the ABC interview. Career gold mine.

• @joepie91 said: Where to start, where to start. Let's start with something light. Why would you need an unmetered VPS for development stuff? Even with a production site that is reasonably well-known it's hard to exceed a few hundred gigs of traffic per month. If you go with a reputable provider, do not abuse their service, and at some point run out of traffic, you can probably easily buy extra traffic anyway. Long story short; you do not need an unmetered VPS for the claimed purpose.

Okay, second point. Your reputation. You have brought this entirely on yourself. You were the one that made the choice to advertise certain services as "DoS/DDoS allowed", it wasn't Ecatel who told you to do that. It doesn't matter what it's called, "reselling Ecatel" or otherwise - you are entirely responsible for that offer. Don't like it? Think before you do shit.

Third. If you do not want to get DDoSed everywhere you go, then maybe you should stop running with people that have as sole intention to attack, defraud or otherwise harm others for personal profit and enjoyment. Of course, everyone can get DDoS, sometimes for something stupid like confronting someone with an uncomfortable truth (and I wouldn't ever blame someone for that), but if you run with the HackForums crowd, you can pretty much expect this to be a regular occurrence. I suggest you re-evaluate your affiliations and activities on the internet before you start blaming others for judging you.

If I were you, I'd cut ties with all the people associated with HackForums except for maybe your best friends, and tell them that you are no longer involved in that stuff, and do not want them to involve you. If you cannot do that, that is probably an indication that you are still actively involved in those things yourself, and the DDoS is going to be a problem no matter what - as a result, providers will probably not want to touch you.

Fourth, the combination of all of the above. With such a reputation, and an entirely illogical request for an 'unmetered VPS', what do you think people will think of that?

I haven't even been on hf or near it in a while, too many idiots there. I've really haven't been on many sites but to post programming services.

edited November 2012

@ajones said: I haven't even been on hf or near it in a while, too many idiots there. I've really haven't been on many sites but to post programming services.

By no means are you unable to redeem yourself, but you're on a forum full of providers that know that you find DOS attacks to be morally acceptable, a forum full of providers who know first hand the financial hardships associated with being on the receiving end of it. People like you couldn't care less if there's food on my table tonight.

• @ajones said: I haven't even been on hf or near it in a while, too many idiots there. I've really haven't been on many sites but to post programming services.

ORLY?

• ElliotJ, clearly you don't understand what I say. Could you please for the love of god just fucking stop being a fag, leave.

@ajones said: ElliotJ, clearly you don't understand what I say. Could you please for the love of god just fucking stop being a fag, leave.

Exhibit B of your moral compass.

• @ajones said: ElliotJ, clearly you don't understand what I say. Could you please for the love of god just fucking stop being a fag, leave.

I agree, I don't understand what you say. Your concept of time, at the very least, is flawed.

Unfortunately, I'm staying.