Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Affiliates - Custom Percentage & Fixed Amount Available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Affiliates - Custom Percentage & Fixed Amount Available

HOSTBD24HOSTBD24 Member
edited January 2016 in General

Hello Everyone,

We are looking for Affiliates for our company HOSTBD24.COM. HOSTBD24 Is a Company from BANGLADESH, We Are in the Hosting Market Since 2013 Though We Were Providing Only Cpanel Shared Hosting from Beginning but Recently We Enlarged Our Company with Various Type of New Services.

Why we are interested ?

Pretty much everyone in the hosting industry use this method to make sales and we are from the same planet so we are interested in the same way as them :)

Why you will be interested ?

Okay, because we are different. Almost every company in LET market and outside have 1 Gbps network uplink, multiple locations, Pure SSD Storage, Terabytes Of Bandwidth, Low Cost Plans, Multiple Billing Cycle which means a quality service then how are we different and what can we provide above them in affiliation ?
Though we don't have much , but we must have something which makes us different and they are listed below:

How are we different ?

1. Asia Optimized Network
  2. Free Incoming Bandwidth
  3. Free DDoS Protection
  4. Performance SSD Drives (Hardware RAID)
  5. Great Underlying Physical Machine
  6. Professional Support
  7. Low End Pricing
  8. 24 Hours Money Back Guarantee On Any VPS Plans

What can we provide above others in affiliation ?

1. Custom Percentage
  2. Custom Fixed Amount
  3. Customized Plan's Pricing Based On Your Target
  4. Promotional Offers On Demand
  5. Daily/Weekly Payout
  6. 24/7 Communication On Your Fav. IM
    and more .....

What is the requirments to be an affiliate ?

Nothing Specific , Just need to make sales :)

How can you apply ?

Send a PM here or add on skype: hostbd24 , we will have a great conversation and deal together :)

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

nice ! , for example , if some one bring you a $10/month , how much the aff will get ?

• @RIYAD said:
    nice ! , for example , if some one bring you a $10/month , how much the aff will get ?

We are offering 10% Of First Payment By Default, You Can get more based on how much sales you make and which plans.

and second month ?

• HOSTBD24HOSTBD24 Member
    edited January 2016

@RIYAD said:
    and second month ?

Have you ever heard that anyone get paid lifetime for a sale in affiliation ? i don't think so ... for us it's only in first payment ...

i just thought ""Custom Percentage"" so we can customize life % :D

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    Have you ever heard that anyone get paid lifetime for a sale in affiliation ? i don't think so ... for us it's only in first payment ...

Yes, recurring affiliate programs do exist.

• WHTWHT Member

Almost everyone offers lifetime commision. And the 10% is to tinny.

HOSTBD24 said: Have you ever heard that anyone get paid lifetime for a sale in affiliation ? i don't think so ... for us it's only in first payment ...

It just heard about this above ^ !

• @Junkless said:
    Yes, recurring affiliate programs do exist.

Then may be that's lack of my knowledge though i am a mobile marketer :)

• @WHT said:
    Almost everyone offers lifetime commision. And the 10% is to tinny.

I never mentioned it's limited within 10% but as i mentioned custom Percentage so it means yes you can get higher rates as well as lifetime commision if we have a good deal together.

• We offer life time affiliate earning. It's more common than you think

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Learning is an everlasting process.

• some old wise man, somewhere.
    Thanked by 2Nic_20TBSSD ricardo
  • @RIYAD said:

You can get both higher rates and lifetime commission.

• @sdglhm said:
    We offer life time affiliate earning. It's more common than you think

i am offering lifetime promotion too from now on and yes may be i am not a Wisdom like you :)

HOSTBD24 said: You can get both higher rates and lifetime commission.

ThankYou ! , Maybe can cash out by bKash :P

• @RIYAD said:

Yes , you can do so :)

https://hostbd24.com/crazyoffer this link not working @HOSTBD24

Getting "404 Page Not Found"

• @HOSTBD24 said:

There are companies around that pay lifetime commission for every client referred. Ex: Carbonite

• @RIYAD said:
    https://hostbd24.com/crazyoffer this link not working HOSTBD24

Getting "404 Page Not Found"

it was missing a hyphen , i corrected it :)

• @click4easy said:
    There are companies around that pay lifetime commission for every client referred. Ex: Carbonite

we are offering lifetime too :)

• While this sort of thing works well On high margin things, on cheap vps's aren't you basically advertising "we are poor value for money in order to meet our affiliate fee obligations"?

Thanked by 1Nic_20TBSSD
  • HOSTBD24 said: Have you ever heard that anyone get paid lifetime for a sale in affiliation ? i don't think so ...

i pay livetime !

• @cociu said:

We also giving lifetime commission, we have changed our planning too :)

• I wonder why you have not mentioned a "100% Customer Satisfactions" in your distinctive features list :)

I doubt there are one or two LET members who have been using your services enough to be able to make a review of them objectively and suggest them to others. So Tonmoy, you would rather walk around here for a while and develop a reputation. It may well be that people will recommend you even without affiliation after that. You $5/y servers are good for hotchpotch-VPS-list sites (like vrtz etc) and to pay attention generally, but it's not enough to gain a decent reputation from my point of view.

• HOSTBD24HOSTBD24 Member
    edited January 2016

@bersy

Thanks for your suggestion, but do you think LET is the only source to make sales. Absolutely not, i am new here and there is affiliates and providers are mostly in LET so i posted this thread to get few affiliates.

and may be i have 6/7 clients from LET but i wonder how i am paying my server bills then :)

• Oh, of course not, I don't, but you are at LET now anyway.

• @bersy said:
    Oh, of course not, I don't, but you are at LET now anyway.

LET is a great community for providers , but i don't think no one depend on LET so am i and if i am having clients then there will be enough of bad and good reviews soon :)

• I wish you good luck anyway!

• @bersy said:
    I wish you good luck anyway!

I know you are such an awesome person and no one can expect you to wish bad luck for them ... by the way thanks bro :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

HOSTBD24 said: Okay, because we are different. Almost every company in LET market and outside have 1 Gbps network uplink, multiple locations, Pure SSD Storage, Terabytes Of Bandwidth, Low Cost Plans, Multiple Billing Cycle which means a quality service then how are we different

So far, so good. Indeed, thinking about what makes you different is marketing 101 so good for you.

How are we different ?

Asia Optimized Network
    Free Incoming Bandwidth
    Free DDoS Protection
    Performance SSD Drives (Hardware RAID)
    Great Underlying Physical Machine
    Professional Support
    Low End Pricing
    24 Hours Money Back Guarantee On Any VPS Plans
    What can we provide above others in affiliation ?

...unfortunately, none of these make you different. Asia-optimized network is possibly a semi-differentiator (the term is not new, even among LET hosts)...the others are not. True free DDOS maybe but you don't have it and even if you did, everyone who hosts at OVH claims it and your average consumer is not going to discern a difference. So many hosts offer free incoming bandwidth that it's not a differentiator. Everything else is identical or fluff.

What I don't like is the idea of affiliates for new, untested hosts. The spectrum of affiliate promoters runs from:

(1) people like me who only give out links for hosts they trust and wouldn't recommend some great hosts simply because I personally haven't used them

to

(2) people who would tell you GVH is LiquidWeb for a nickel

New host offering big payouts attracts #2.

Thanked by 1bersy