Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What feature(s) would you like to see in WHM Superb?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What feature(s) would you like to see in WHM Superb?

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited January 2016 in General

Happy New Year to all of LET! As promised, I delayed speaking about WHM Superb to avoid spamming and annoying you guys. I'm back again hoping that you'll let me know what you'd like to see in WHM Superb and also what would be the deal maker for you if you aren't already a customer (other than price - the price is already the cheapest we can ever go down to).

We want you as our customer(s) and so far, we've worked pretty hard on this project and continue to work hard to bring you a product that is as convenient and feature packed as possible.

Please let me know!

Thanks

Comments

• DanDan Member

@risharde said:
    I'm back again hoping that you'll let me know what you'd like to see in WHM Superb and also what would be the deal maker for you if you aren't already a customer (other than price - the price is already the cheapest we can ever go down to).

So its freeware or libre software then? Never heard of WHM Superb, but I'm not much of person to use management panels. BTW, clean up your website, the barely organized text and green checkmarks make your website look poor.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • I would like to see the following suggestions in the next update if possible. :)

1. Allow us to choose what to install during initial installation.

2. Option to input/update prefer DNS MX Record prefix instead of default "mail2".

3. Remove "Roundcube" from Apps Installer as cPanel has already provided it.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi htun, will see what I can do, 1 might not be possible as to how everything is coded into one. Definitely I'll put priority on #2. As discussed with you, some of my current clients use the roundcube so they can modify themes so I won't remove it due to this (this is totally different from cpanel's roundcube, which users don't have access to upload new themes hence the whole reason for the inclusion of roundcube in the Apps Installer)

Thanks! :)

Thanked by 1htun
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@Dan thanks appreciate the feedback, I'll see how I can solve the website suggestions :)