Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for yearly europe vps to run hentai@home
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for yearly europe vps to run hentai@home

RurikoRuriko Member
edited December 2015 in Requests

Hi I'm currently looking for a vps located in Europe and allows running Hentai@Home. Specs required:

10gb space
500gb bandwidth
128mb ram
$15/yr
Europe

If you don't know what hentai@home is then you can read more info here http://ehwiki.org/wiki/Hentai@Home

H@H is a project that can be compared to a cross between the SETI@home project and BitTorrent.

All participating users run a small Java-based client that downloads files from the main E-Hentai servers to their computer and passes those files on to people who browse the E-Hentai Galleries. This allows E-Hentai to serve many more images using less server bandwidth.

Hentai@Home is a little similar to bitorrent.

Comments

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Thanked by 2tomsfarm Caster
  • its your final budget ?

• @ruriko Are these all freely available or do they have licensing associated with them, for example: normally only available on a paid for members ONLY website/community.

• @Jacob said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Go to lumendatabase.org and search hentai

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited December 2015

I wish you didn't need this in Europe. All my VPS are in California.

I would of given you a fantastic deal on the contingency you talk to me on Skype once a week about the stories of the hentai you watch.

$15 a year is doable, I would even offer 256MB of RAM instead of 128MB, KVM not OpenVZ.

• Please increase your budget for little, and we can talk : [email protected]

• ok I found my place at buyvm.net :)