Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEDICUBE Server down, no ticket, PM, phone, LiveChat respond in almost a week, still send me invoice - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DEDICUBE Server down, no ticket, PM, phone, LiveChat respond in almost a week, still send me invoice

2»

Comments

• Must be those damn busses again.

Thanked by 3Francisco Amitz yomero
  • @xijinRK said:
    Victor Goodman also says that Steven might be sick?

Sick for like 10 days? Unless he is in a coma, touch wood, sickness isn't a reason to ignore everything.

• @zafouhar said:
    Sick for like 10 days? Unless he is in a coma, touch wood, sickness isn't a reason to ignore everything.

*Sick of doing business

Thanked by 2zafouhar yomero
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@zafouhar said:

"Last Active December 10"

He logged in multiple times before, coma? nah.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited December 2015

@Infinity580 said:
    He logged in multiple times before, coma? nah.

So in that case sick of responding to complaints? :p

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@zafouhar said:
    So in that case sick of responding to complaints? :p

Nah, mostly sick of business i guess.

Maybe he wanted to make money and offer people cheap deals, which was not well balanced and he told himself shit, not worth it.

• @Infinity580 said:

Still no acceptable way to end it.

• Still no reply... I give up on waiting!

• I submitted a ticket on the 27th and got a reply on the 7th from Steven. Not sure if he's slowly going through backlog or has just completely fallen off.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hope he's ok!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Hmm I am hoping for the best. The thing about most of the LET businesses is that they are run by one man companies. It really tough to keep costs low and have workers. I hope you do get back you data and that all is well with the provider.

• @jbiloh said:
    Hope he's ok!

He's got CC dedis of course you do