Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

$0.75 - .info domain - AlpNames

$0.75 - .info domain - AlpNames

edited December 2015 in Domains

For a limited time only, we are offering our customers a chance to provide .INFO to the world with a .INFO domain name for just $0.75 (normal price $9.99)!

We have created coupon codes for the remaining days of December that will be valid between 00:00 and 24:00 UTC each day.

These coupons will correspond to that particular date - eg. Dec 14th will be INFO14, Dec 20th will be INFO20).

You can use each coupon register up to TEN .INFO domains at this price but names must be registered one by one for the discount to apply.

So, you can register 10 .INFO domains every day in December for just $0.75 each!

Use the coupon 'INFO14' at AlpNames today!

Full Email: http://mail.send-email-campaign.com/p/nuh87lrc70/rr7iikpp5y/

Note: I just sharing the offer email for LET friends & family.

Tagged:
Thanked by 2TheKiller m0rpheux

Comments

• Go get a provider tag..

Hosts I like: OVH GoMach5 - Jack007 sucks My posts are strictly my opinion, and not of my employers

• @hawc said: Go get a provider tag..

He just shared a decent public offer from another host / provider / company for everyone who is interested in .info domains.

It's not necessary to get a provider tag for this kind of posts.

I can highly recommend dediserve.com.

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • Has anyone tried to transfer things out from Alpnames? And if so, anything to watch out for?

• @Rob92 said: Has anyone tried to transfer things out from Alpnames? And if so, anything to watch out for?

I had contacted them to ask this and they said that they have no issue transfer out if domain is 60 days old and there is no fee associated. Only receiving registrar will charge.

Buy Domains with Google Apps free subscription. Can set your one domain as primary.

Thanked by 1Rob92
  • @Rob92 said: Has anyone tried to transfer things out from Alpnames? And if so, anything to watch out for?

I tried and I had no problem at all, it is a resellerclub reseller so I also pushed some xyz domain that I got for free to whois.com.

Thanked by 1Rob92
  • Yeah, they're running a shell company in Gibraltar to avoid taxes. They don't reply to data deletion requests, so I would not trust them with a can of dirt.

Rob92 said: Has anyone tried to transfer things out from Alpnames? And if so, anything to watch out for?

Go give Vultr(referral) a try. | GNU/Linux http://debian.org

Thanked by 1Rob92
  • I transferred my .pw to namesilo, done in 2 hours.

• Hi, I would like to reassure people that AlpNames is not a "shell company". We are an ICANN accredited registrar that is physically located and staffed in Gibraltar. Further, we are not merely a "ResellerClub reseller", although it is easy to understand why people may have that impression, given that we do use the same backend provider as ResellerClub, as do many other registrars. We are always happy to help with any queries or problems that our customers, or potential customers might experience - just get in touch via email, Facebook, Twitter or live chat (via alpnames.com) and we will do what we can. Love from Gibraltar! x

Thanked by 1eversmile_host
  • AlpNames said: Hi, I would like to reassure people that AlpNames is not a "shell company". We are an ICANN accredited registrar that is physically located and staffed in Gibraltar. Further, we are not merely a "ResellerClub reseller", although it is easy to understand why people may have that impression, given that we do use the same backend provider as ResellerClub, as do many other registrars. We are always happy to help with any queries or problems that our customers, or potential customers might experience - just get in touch via email, Facebook, Twitter or live chat (via alpnames.com) and we will do what we can. Love from Gibraltar! x

That still doesn't explain the poor customer support and the fact that emails are never answered.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @AlpNames said:

your payment methods are all failed and can't log in my account after my many times attempting with different browsers ....ERR_TIMED_OUT

pls fix it....

• @Gunter said: All my emails are answered and live support has a quick response. Not sure which Alpnames your using.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited December 2015

@DomainNameSpec said:

You're not very good at shilling AlpNames. Nobody is that dumb. All of your posts and comments relate to Alpnames promotions or are poor attempts at maintaining activity on this forum, I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.

I've sent you three emails, all of which have never been answered. I've left you a voice message and called numerous times in futility. I see no such thing as live support on your website, Although that might've changed I admit.

Your service is fine. I think most people will have no issues with it. But when people do need escalation and customer support, you are entirely nonexistent. Its when your customers need you that you so rudely abandon them because you are either understaffed (being a 1 man operation. If you even consider yourself worthy of being a person), or a lazy Buffoon, the latter being a more likely option.

Your domain services are fine for those who need a throwaway or a cheap trash newTLD without much expectation of value. Its also great for spammers since you suspend all the legitimate users for nonexistent spam reports yet fail to actually enforce any degree of spam prevention for the actual spammers. You're a crap registrar for everything remotely serious and anyone with any self-respect, of course barring the few customers that do enjoy being verbally abused, ignored and have sexual fetishes pertaining to bad customer support and provider entitlement.

Thanked by 2GM2015 colingpt
  • Well, I've also bad experience with them. They've suspended all my domains for non exist spamhaus issue.

Reality does hurt!

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • i saw something interesting recently. my primary hosting domain ends in .com.au and on another whm server i have the same domain but .info - i recently saw in the exim logs that some servers were rejecting email from the server with the message "this host does not accept email from .info domains"

• @Gunter said: Your domain services are fine for those who need a throwaway or a cheap trash newTLD without much expectation of value. Its also great for spammers since you suspend all the legitimate users for nonexistent spam reports yet fail to actually enforce any degree of spam prevention for the actual spammers. You're a crap registrar for everything remotely serious and anyone with any self-respect, of course barring the few customers that do enjoy being verbally abused, ignored and have sexual fetishes pertaining to bad customer support and provider entitlement.

Maybe your emails went into spam! (just a thought)