Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated server i7 with 16 cores to use only for 1 month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated server i7 with 16 cores to use only for 1 month

2»

Comments

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited December 2015

@RIYAD said:
    currently paypal has blocked our payments , only $25 is accepted ! not or more not less then $25.00 !!

" offtopic "

Oh ok, do you also offer 25 hours 8 days a week 368 days a year technical support over tickets, live chat and phone and with a average response time of 15 seconds?

Also I need my uptime to be 119%

/trolling :p

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'm looking for a 256-core i3 for $25.

I know they don't exist. I expect you to design and fabricate the chips custom for me as part of your offer.

I will only pay monthly. No setup fee, please.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

we do not offer 25/8 , but can provide 26/9 for an extra $25/second , we can provide you offline live chat , we use telephone , and 7.5sec respond (we might use BOT or auto reply system - which will feel like human though)

but we only offer service to few people , who are willing to accept virtual boxes over there email (spam folder) for $25 !

anyway we are sold out again and we closed all registration , so you can not enjoy our 26/9 service with 7.5sec response time :( @zafouhar

"offtopic" - having fun :D

• Unlimited access to 2x E5-2620 v3 CPU's and 32GB RAM in an OpenVZ container, $60 for 1 month.

Server is in amsterdam.

but the budget is 25bucks! can get all most 2.5server for $60 :D

• @RIYAD said:
    but the budget is 25bucks! can get all most 2.5server for $60 :D

FFS! Stop it, will you? ...

STOPPED :|