Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net Kidechire for rent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net Kidechire for rent

I have idle Online.net Kidechire for rent. It has 2GB RAM and 160 GB Disk and nano processor u2250. It has 100 GB free FTP storage also. Price is Euro 4.5 monthly or Euro 12 for three months or Euro 21 for six months

Comments

• Thats some major mark up.

• Do you resell their €2 dedi?

• davidavi Member
    edited December 2015

Yes these are €2 dedi and for 6 months I am asking €21. In case of monthly amount is high as I have to track it manually. I cannot resell it but I can outsource it.

• Just don't outsource it to any non-LET members or those with no posts please, they can buy windows licenses @ €199.99 a month and you will have to pay or you loose your account!

Thanked by 1davi
  • Thanks @linuxthefish for your valuable suggestion. I will follow your suggestion and will outsource only to LET member with good posts count.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • I outsourced to someone on here for basically cost price and he decided to purchase a Windows license and attempt to install Windows which actually didn't work anyhow.

I got billed for the whole month at 30 euro and online.net were unwilling to help or even let me pay a reduced fee.

I'm all up for helping people with projects etc, however for the sake of a minimal profit I suggest you do not outsource this to anyone you don't know in person.

• Thanks @krs360

• If you don't want the kidechire, why don't you just cancel it and let someone else have it next time Online.net do a special? If you outsource to someone and get billed for Windows etc it's your fault - cancel the thing.

Thanked by 3bersy minirr4id tehdan
  • I'd be up for taking it?

• I have outsourced it to LET member with good comment count and thanks.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2015

davi said: I have outsourced it to LET member with good comment count and thanks.

Cannot be. I have received nothing! Check my ratio:

Thanked by 2singsing netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

davi said: I have outsourced it to LET member with good comment count and thanks.

Check out my comment count and thanks. Would I advise you to trust me, lol..

• Who was it? I'd like to get rid of mines (3) for 3.5€ /mo paid long in advance. :)

• @4n0nx said:
    Who was it? I'd like to get rid of mines (3) for 3.5€ /mo paid long in advance. :)

Price?

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

I'm looking for kidechires. no more than €2/m. I'd like to put the €1500 windows on it and you pay it.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • wych said: Price?

.. you quoted the price :o or did you mean paid for how long in advance? I was thinking of a year. More + free month each following year works,too, but 3< years are a long time.

I pay VAT unfortunately :(

• Why should anyone subrent a €2 kidechire for €4,5 as outsourced, and not buy directly an Atom 230 from Digicube for 4,9€?

• The kidechire has a fancy name. Digicube sounds boring.

jvnadr said: Why should anyone subrent a €2 kidechire for €4,5 as outsourced, and not buy directly an Atom 230 from Digicube for 4,9€?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited December 2015

jvnadr said: Why should anyone subrent a €2 kidechire for €4,5 as outsourced, and not buy directly an Atom 230 from Digicube for 4,9€?

Better CPU (+ hardware acceleration), more HDD space, gigabit connection, a /48, 100GB FTP space, English website, 5€ price excludes VAT (so 6€), 4 hours support response time,..

Still want to get rid of my 3 kidés @ 3.5€. I'll probably cancel them in 2 days, if no one wants them. Then someone can grab then during the next promo .. although they are now limited to 1 per account per promo, it seemed.

edit: By that I meant all 3 at once, not just one.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @4n0nx said:
    Still want to get rid of my 3 kidés @ 3.5€. I'll probably cancel them in 2 days, if no one wants them. Then someone can grab then during the next promo .. although they are now limited to 1 per account per promo, it seemed.

PM me I could do with one

• 4n0nx said: Still want to get rid of my 3 kidés @ 3.5€. I'll probably cancel them in 2 days, if no one wants them. Then someone can grab then during the next promo .. although they are now limited to 1 per account per promo, it seemed.

Did cancel the one I didn't have use for anymore and I feel better that way. outsourcing might cause trouble, and for sure they won't trow the hardware in a bin but do a promo next time and people with some need for it might get one...