Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

Comments

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@globalfrag said:
    I didn't bribe anything. You were desperate to continue your service even though you were behind on payments. That is when I realized I messed up, and shouldn't have given you the opportunity to continue. I thought your behavior could change, and hoped that it will last until February. We both knew it was just you over exaggerating as usual. That post was about to be closed anyways, you can go look at it. Read what jarland said in it.

I'm not exaggerating anything Kazah. you screw with my clients on a regular basis because of your service. why would a client have to contact me 5 times in less then a month to get his route optimized. My behavior I don't like you Kazah I dislike you very much. Your rude arrogant and unprofessional. even other people have said this.

How can someone pay their Invoices when you keep having network outages making me loose even more clients. But hey I'll go without over Christmas to give you the money. Not a Problem but you act like you have done nothing wrong.

• PieNotEvenEaten said: Good, you should just drop all connectivity to his switch until he pays the money owed. Then give 3 day eviction notice move to a new provider.

It's not even his switch lol... I could drop it anytime since the hardware doesn't belong to him. I don't even have to wait the two weeks. But if he's smart he would transfer his stuff out before the two weeks.

@Nexhost Good Luck with your endeavors ! I really mean it!

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • NexHost said: Your rude arrogant and unprofessional. even other people have said this.

Stop making me laugh!! Trying to reflect your behavior on me.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

globalfrag said: It's not even his switch lol... I could drop it anytime since the hardware doesn't belong to him. I don't even have to wait the two weeks. But if he's smart he would transfer his stuff out before the two weeks.

Please do I have another switch. and I can gladly buy my own very soon. I want something good. lol

globalfrag said: Stop making me laugh!! Trying to reflect your behavior on me.

I'm not trying to reflect my behavior on you. I admit what I have done. in the start of this Thread Kazah. Just wait I am getting my hyperspin public URL when Chrome decides to open and it shows you just how awful it is.

• globalfragglobalfrag Member
    edited December 2015

oh, and good luck to any provider who takes @Nexhost. I do mean that as well! to heart! I think he went through 3 company name changes in the past 6 months. Why? who knows..

• globalfrag said: oh, and good luck to any provider who takes @Nexhost. I do mean that as well! to heart! I think he went through 3 company name changes in the past 6 months.

Good luck to you. You can't even manage 99,9% uptime in any given month. You do network maintenance and then the network is screwed up for two days afterwards.

Thanked by 2NexHost Pwner
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@globalfrag said:
    oh, and good luck to any provider who takes Nexhost. I do mean that as well! to heart! I think he went through 3 company name changes in the past 6 months. Why? who knows..

Lol what?

I worked for ClamHost split and run my own operation. and then took over NexHost. that is not different name changes. everything was merged into one. You do make me laugh Kazah you incompetent guy. Stick with your Medical Research Please.

Also wait for my Hyperspin URL that will be fun!

• should you not be discussing this in private? both seem unprofessional here.

@globalfrag
    @NexHost

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

NexHost said: I have been with Globalfrag for over a year now so how do I move providers all the time?

Invest in my infrastructure make me Laugh more please!

Well I'm sorry I don't accurately depict your history of moves you and your companies have done. My bad you can't afford your own infrastructure do to you being behind on your current bills with globalfrag. OOps my bad. Yea on a sweet note Good luck and i cant wait to find out where you move to next.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    should you not be discussing this in private? both seem unprofessional here.

globalfrag
    NexHost

Go for public has more effect. @GlobalFrag hop on skype need a machine tweaking l

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Well I'm sorry I don't accurately depict your history of moves you and your companies have done. My bad you can't afford your own infrastructure do to you being behind on your current bills with globalfrag. OOps my bad. Yea on a sweet note Good luck and i cant wait to find out where you move to next.

I'm sorry I took over NexHost and have unexpected bills to pay.. I'm sorry that GlobalFrag are ruining my operation as I'm dropping clients. like there is no tomorrow. and it makes it more difficult. I have paid Globalfrag more then $10,000 in a year.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

NexHost said: I'm sorry that GlobalFrag are ruining my operation as I'm dropping clients.

Get it through your thick head! You are ruining your own business! Dam be a man an admit you are 90 percent of cause of most of the issues and 10 percent falls into the provider. If you didn't have money to invest into nexhost you shouldn't of. I don't care how much you paid him. You are behind and that is YOUR fault! Please make more excuses!

edited December 2015

PieNotEvenEaten said: Get it through your thick head! You are ruining your own business! Dam be a man an admit you are 90 percent of cause of most of the issues and 10 percent falls into the provider. If you didn't have money to invest into nexhost you shouldn't of. I don't care how much you paid him. You are behind and that is YOUR fault! Please make more excuses!

Took the words out of my mouth! That is sort of what I told him in the past! Tried to give him advice on how to run the business, but he wouldn't take it.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

PieNotEvenEaten said: Get it through your thick head! You are ruining your own business! Dam be a man an admit you are 90 percent of cause of most of the issues and 10 percent falls into the provider. If you didn't have money to invest into nexhost you shouldn't of. I don't care how much you paid him. You are behind and that is YOUR fault! Please make more excuses!

It's not my fault when my core business clients decide to leave randomly. due to months and months of reoccurring issues with Globalfrag(s) Network. I did state previously I'm fine with Paying it. and what are you going on about. all investment and bills are paid by NexHost / Colo/Dedicated clients. And my Backup Plan well is my personal income. that I'll Happily use to cover towards the bills. But they are also responsible when they mess up and cause my clients to leave.

I know how to run a business lol.

Thanked by 1tenpera
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

I told Kazah a few weeks ago that a specific IP is a Huge DDoS Risk and to apply filters necessary to keep it safe. But he did not do what I had asked.

And as a result this specific machine had 10 hours of downtime. this month. and 6 hours of downtime last month. when Kazah moved the cable without me asking him to during a system upgrade. I alerted Kazah several days ago that this IP was under a flood and it took him 1 hour to fix it. And everyone I have so many examples of issues that you'll experience with GlobalFrag if you choose them.

My contract states that there is a SLA and Kazah is not honoring it. and never has.

http://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/w40a3qq5/74428/3/710638

And here is a copy of the traffic graphs showing how crazy 95th is due to the leaking floods. and a flood is leaking right now LOL

• NexHost said: I know how to run a business lol.

Then you know that getting and keeping customers has to do with the customer's perception that he is in good hands. IMO you both are failing in that regard with this childish BS

• NexHost said: I told Kazah a few weeks ago that a specific IP is a Huge DDoS Risk and to apply filters necessary to keep it safe. But he did not do what I had asked.

I applied your filters, there are many types of attacks each one tries to bypass your mitigation. That is why we have filters involve to improve on the mitigation. The only reason why there would be a 10 hours downtime (which I don't see how). We probably had it unplugged for this system upgrade you speak of. Also what cable are you talking about?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@FrankZ said:
    Then you know that getting and keeping customers has to do with the customer's perception that he is in good hands. IMO you both are failing in that regard with this childish BS

I get my clients because I'm able to win them over. because I have good skills. and a lot of people who I do work for comment on this. I don't care about my Public Image.

• Can we get some screenshots and skype logs. I feel we are lacking fire here. My popcorn hasn't popped yet

• FrankZ said: IMO you both are failing in that regard with this childish BS

I agree, and I do apologize for it. I just kept so much anger with @nexhost for the past 10 months now, that I wanted some place to vent. I'll let Jordan/Dave keep talking none-sense, come Dec 31st I will be in remission from him. That is if he doesn't pay off what he owes.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@globalfrag said:

Kazah you applied Filters after asking you multiple times. your comment is bs... SYN Floods leak. you can hit it with hping3 and raw udp and it leaks. these are very common attack types. they should not leak.

Cable I'm talking about the quanta machine. don't you remember when we spent 5 hours trying to figure out why it would not read the drives. and in the end it turned out you had moved the cable from the HP to the Quanta.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Your customers are going to leave, Jordan. You're going to get complaints about things within and outside of your control. This is the industry. You do your best, you cannot please everyone.

As for DDOS, you should know by now that there is no such thing as a one size fits all mitigation. You pay for mitigation, not a guarantee that the attacker won't exceed the capabilities of the mitigation.

Thanked by 1globalfrag
    edited December 2015

@jarland is the light on this topic and the one who speaks logic!

• jarland said: As for DDOS, you should know by now that there is no such thing as a one size fits all mitigation. You pay for mitigation, not a guarantee that the attacker won't exceed the capabilities of the mitigation.

I know @Jarland I have been providing filtering to clients for several years. and I know what providers are good/bad. and I know Blacklotus for one is known to be awful for mitigating DDoS. if I had known he used their Filtering I would of not gone with his service.

The Attacks that are leaking are usually very simple attacks. there is something wrong and no matter how many times I ask Kazah or what proof I show him it's still not getting fixed after several months.

• just sell some more 'eggs', problem solved.

Thanked by 2NexHost GIANT_CRAB
  • @globalfrag Why don't you pay me what you owe?

• @tenpera said:
    globalfrag Why don't you pay me what you owe?

What does he owe you?

• tenpera said: Why don't you pay me what you owe?

Message me, I don't know who you are :o.

Thanked by 1utama
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@globalfrag

Explain why your site states

Our custom built in-house DDoS protection system has been designed to ensure that the network is protected from outside attacks, which are stopped within a minute or less. Read more about our enterprise security here. 

How is using Blacklotus and always going to them when a flood leaks. In House Protection. You stated because you apply additional filters. that is not a in house built ddos protection system. This is what caught me out when picking Globalfrag.

Last I knew stating that you have something when you do not. is false advertising?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited December 2015

Lol this entire thread is hilarious

you already lost @globalfrag even if jordan/dave is in the wrong

Thanked by 2NexHost GIANT_CRAB