Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

NexHostNexHost Member
edited January 2016 in Providers

Hi,

Upon Initially ordering from Globalfrag. I was told that there was a custom DDoS Filtering system. But was told Blacklotus was being used for transit only. If I had known this I would of never used them in the First Place.

For months I have asked Kazah for a solution with the DDoS Filtering that fit my clients requirements. And that is to block the most common types of attacks. and so far he as not been able to. He requires that I contact him on every specific time that a flood occurs. and that is Just using ACLs most of the time as the attacker can change his amplification list and it will leak. icmp will leak and so does some of the most common ddos scripts.

There are always issues with routes randomly screwing up. had 1 specific client require his routes to be changed several times. within the same month. Had several large long term clients leave. as a result of network issues this month. and due to issues they have experienced in the past.

Hyperspin URL: http://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/w40a3qq5/74428

Thanked by 2William rokok

Comments

• Is this about the downtime that globalfrag had in the last days?
    They are a terrible company, they always tell you that the issue is on your side, no matter how many uptime reports you provide them.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@tr1cky said:
    Is this about the downtime that globalfrag had in the last days?
    They are a terrible company, they always tell you that the issue is on your side, no matter how many uptime reports you provide them.

Thank you for the support.

They told me upon purchasing they had a in-house custom built filtering system. and that they did not use Blacklotus only for Transit.

Due to Floods leaking on a regular basis I have lost a huge chunk of my income. and due to this I have to fork out money from my own pocket. a Client Cancelled Yesterday and even stated that he'll come back when I move from Globalfrag. I have told Kazah that I have mostly DDoS Prone clients. and most floods slice through the filtering like butter.

• eLohkCalbeLohkCalb Member
    edited December 2015

I'm not their customer, but I do have issues with their spamming IP addresses. I blocked them though...

http://www.senderbase.org/lookup/org/?search_string=Global Frag Networks

Edit: Changed from prefix format to search by name for a better view on the overall spamming operations.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@eLohkCalb said:
    I'm not their customer, but I do have issues with their spamming IP addresses. I blocked them though...

http://www.senderbase.org/lookup/ip/?search_string=104.223.128.0/16

Yes had emails denied 24 hours or more. due to a lot of outbound SPAM. (Listed all Ranges on Spamhaus due to unresolved abuse complaints) lost clients due to this also. after I had assured clients that GlobalFrag run a clean network. but clearly they do not.

Then I asked Kazah for Additional IP Blocks he asked me if it's for SPAM....

Thanked by 1eLohkCalb
  • The route will be changed in anytime.. not stable.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • @qibinghua said:
    They route will be changed in anytime.. not stable.

• Let's tag them.
    @MonsteR

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@tr1cky said:
    Let's tag them.
    MonsteR

Yes then he comes on here to try and discredit me. and Kazah owns multiple hosting companies who are active here on LET. it's not hard to find one of his shell brands. He was banned from WHT for a reason and I think it's this specific reason.

Why don't you fix my DDoS Issues once and for all Kazah and the routes. been waiting for months now. I get made to feel like I'm taking advantage of them. Because they are unable to correct route issues. as a result they are the ones who gave me the free /24 and try to threaten me that he'll charge me for it.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

This means My Shared Hosting is in danger. @Nexhost Is Shared Hosting still with them ?? I'll move it right away !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    This means My Shared Hosting is in danger. Nexhost Is Shared Hosting still with them ?? I'll move it right away !

Nothing is in danger and won't be. as I won't let that happen.

• Oh, I tagged his multiaccount, my bad.
    @globalfrag is the right one to tag.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

Also Kazah I want the $250 compensation that you offered me for the Filtering that I rejected. and I want $125 compensation for the order you lost me after you said you would do something. And that you agreed to compensate me for.

How is it fair that his network and ddos filtering is negatively effecting my operation. and they refuse to make it right. I'm in a contract that has a SLA. I told Kazah multiple times that a certain IP was under risk of DDoS. and due to him not doing anything it suffered a total of 10 hours downtime.

And you call me a liar that you never said that. I'm not a liar Kazah you are the Liar and Scammer.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

NexHost said: I'm not a liar Kazah you are the Liar and Scammer.

>

Good luck on the refund ...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

You sure seem to have a lot of issues with your providers. I'm not saying you're wrong in it but the common variable is making implications.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@jarland said:
    You sure seem to have a lot of issues with your providers. I'm not saying you're wrong in it but the common variable is......

Yes I do because they fail to provide what I ask them for. and as a result it damages my reputation and customers leave.

I was told it was not Blacklotus Filtering I'd of never picked them as they are known to offer awful filtering.

• just go with OVH :)

Thanked by 2jar desperand
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@TarZZ92 said:
    just go with OVH :)

Already know where I'm moving to in February. a provider who is actually a proper operation. with remote hands that don't screw you up and do what you ask them to do.

Now I have this from GlobalFrag

You have two weeks until December 31st 2015 to pay off your colocation invoices, or your account will be forced for suspension.

Problem is that due to them blocking out DNS Randomly. and floods leaking and downtime I have suffered. it makes paying such bills harder. I can pay it without a problem but this is why I think they are scammers. Now my entire Christmas is ruined because it mostly will come from my own pocket.

• @jarland said:
    You sure seem to have a lot of issues with your providers. I'm not saying you're wrong in it but the common variable is making implications.

Perhaps it's because he's 16 with 11 years experience? :)

Thanked by 2jar Pwner
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@MrObvious said:
    Perhaps it's because he's 16 with 11 years experience? :)

Thanks but I'm not 16 lol

Also Kazah broke one of my HP units when removing the cable from the machine. and then placing it into another machine that come in. This caused 5 hours of downtime as the server would not read the disks. Never told Kazah to change such cable. and after this work my HP won't read drives again. why change the cable when I did not ask him to do this in the first place.

Kazah has now said he won't offer me any compensation until I pay off what I owe. but Told me on Skype he does not owe me anything?

• globalfragglobalfrag Member
    edited December 2015

NexHost said: Nothing is in danger and won't be. as I won't let that happen.

Lol... I'm not giving you another chance. You're behind and you need to catch up. You've got 2 weeks @Mahfuz_SS_EHL I wouldn't believe a word he says. I promised someone that if I don't commit to my actions I would give the guy a year of colocation for free. I gave him a chance before, but now it's over.

jarland said: You sure seem to have a lot of issues with your providers. I'm not saying you're wrong in it but the common variable is......

Jordan aka Dave aka who knows what's his real name went through so many providers it's no joke. The variable is him, not the providers. Well this is where I'm ending the train ride. I 'm doing a service for the hosting community. To not have any other provider work with this guy, as he is a cancer if anyone takes him in... @ItsChrisG, i'm doing a huge favor for you.

Now I know why Psychz (his last provider) told me good luck with him.. At first I thought I could handle him, and I regret to say it but I failed months ago to deal with him. I wished to finish the year with him but I just can't. From all the leeway and gratitude I've been giving him, there is just no end with this guy.

eLohkCalb said: I'm not their customer, but I do have issues with their spamming IP addresses. I blocked them though...

Yes, we do have SPAM issues and they are not intentional. We do our best to drop any spammers on our network as soon as we receive them. We are working a way around this to avoid getting bad clients.

Thanked by 1jar
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

globalfrag said: Yes, we do have SPAM issues and they are not intentional. We do our best to drop any spammers on our network as soon as we receive them. We are working a way around this to avoid getting bad clients.

You do?

yet you let the problem get that bad that spamhaus listed all your ranges and that lost me clients. as they was all unable to send emails. I get regular complaints about email delivery from clients.

globalfrag said: Lol... I'm not giving you another chance. You're behind and you need to catch up. You've got 2 weeks @Mahfuz_SS_EHL I wouldn't believe a word he says. I promised someone that if I don't commit to my actions I would give the guy a year of colocation for free. I gave him a chance before, but now it's over.

Yes by bribing me to lock the previous thread. making me say I was taking it over the top. But I'm actually not. the service you offer is terrible. and I'm not the only person who is on LET stating this. my client told me Yesterday that he'll come back and buy his servers again when I leave your service.

globalfrag said: Lol... I'm not giving you another chance. You're behind and you need to catch up. You've got 2 weeks @Mahfuz_SS_EHL I wouldn't believe a word he says. I promised someone that if I don't commit to my actions I would give the guy a year of colocation for free. I gave him a chance before, but now it's over.

I don't care about chances. there is no chances. This is not a relationship. You contradicted yourself you said you don't owe me anything. But you said in a ticket a few minutes ago you would compensate me when I pay my balance but why when I pay my Balance makes no sense. You owe me compensation and you admitted it in the billing ticket.

• @NexHost said:

Lol, I forgot you're the kid from sameerhosting. You were 14ish then so I guess that puts you at 20 with 11 years experience.

www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=856359

Some fun reading, eh Mr. Mckeag?

Thanked by 2jar Pwner
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@MrObvious said:
    Some fun reading, eh Mr. Mckeag?

Old news the thread was started because of Daniel Watson who scammed me out of $2,000 a few months later. I tried to take my own Life due to all of the stuff on WHT. I find it funny half of the people bashing me. are not in business now. I was a child I'm now a adult. and I don't care what you have to say.

Also I don't find it funny that people was making random emails to Social Services. what they did to me as a result of that thread. I spoke to mr raidz a few years ago. and he said it's all in the past and does not care. He was the one who started because I would transfer a resold dedicated server to him with LSN..

• NexHost said: I tried to take my own Life due to all of the stuff on WHT.

:O really?

• @nexhost @globalfrag
    As far as I understand you know each other very well thus you do not need to communicate over here. LET is not a legal court, we most watch such threads laughing at and silently blaming you.

Such professionals!..

Thanked by 2vimalware Amitz
  • I agree kazah has an awful lot of network problems. I'm overdue on invoices due to chargebacks. The moment possible I will be moving to Quadranet

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@globalfrag Good, you should just drop all connectivity to his switch until he pays the money owed. Then give 3 day eviction notice move to a new provider.

@nexhost You have moved to 3 different providers in a little over a yr. Don't you see a trend? The problem is how you conduct yourself with them. If you hosting people that our prone to DDOS maybe you need to invest in your infrastructure then. Stop blaming the providers for your shortfalls and shitty attitude!

• PieNotEvenEaten said: The problem is how you conduct yourself with them

or he may be using crappy/shady providers for a cheaper service, no one really knows except him.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

PieNotEvenEaten said: @nexhost You have moved to 3 different providers in a little over a yr. Don't you see a trend? The problem is how you conduct yourself with them. If you hosting people that our prone to DDOS maybe you need to invest in your infrastructure then. Stop blaming the providers for your shortfalls and shitty attitude!

I have been with Globalfrag for over a year now so how do I move providers all the time?

Invest in my infrastructure make me Laugh more please!

• NexHost said: I don't care about chances. there is no chances. This is not a relationship. You contradicted yourself you said you don't owe me anything. But you said in a ticket a few minutes ago you would compensate me when I pay my balance but why when I pay my Balance makes no sense. You owe me compensation and you admitted it in the billing ticket.

You heard him he doesn't appreciate the chances I'm giving him on his 2 months overdue invoices, soon to be for the second time now. I treat all my clients as a family member relationship. If you didn't see that I'm sorry. I offered compensation when at the time didn't qualify for one, but knowing me with all the leeway I've given you. I offered it to you only if you paid of your already 2 months overdue invoices. I didn't give it cause you still didn't pay it off.

NexHost said: Yes by bribing me to lock the previous thread. making me say I was taking it over the top. But I'm actually not. the service you offer is terrible. and I'm not the only person who is on LET stating this. my client told me Yesterday that he'll come back and buy his servers again when I leave your service.

I didn't bribe anything. You were desperate to continue your service even though you were behind on payments. That is when I realized I messed up, and shouldn't have given you the opportunity to continue. I thought your behavior could change, and hoped that it will last until February. We both knew it was just you over exaggerating as usual. That post was about to be closed anyways, you can go look at it. Read what @jarland said in it.