Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEDICUBE Server down, no ticket, PM, phone, LiveChat respond in almost a week, still send me invoice
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DEDICUBE Server down, no ticket, PM, phone, LiveChat respond in almost a week, still send me invoice

xijinRKxijinRK Member
edited December 2015 in Reviews

Hi everyone.

I rent a x3470 & 2T server from DediCube(BoltVM, SiFuQi) Apr 12, 2015 for backup usage.

At Dec 6, 2015 after i reboot my server, it went down, and i can't manage it through DediCube client portal anymore.

So i send a ticket to DediCube, no respond within 24h. then i send a PM to Steven and try to contact them through phone and LiveChat(SiFuQi) no repond either.

Today, i come here and ask for help, there is a lot important data in this server that i don't want to lose.

http://imgur.com/a/4gd5T

BTW, ticket #2002241

Thanks.

Comments

• Welcome to #LowEndHelpdesk

• So effectively you're PM is a threat... that's not cool. If it's for backups I assume you have the original data and can store it elsewhere? If it's not for backups, where did you backup your "important" data?

• @sambling said:
    So effectively you're PM is a threat... that's not cool. If it's for backups I assume you have the original data and can store it elsewhere? If it's not for backups, where did you backup your "important" data?

I said it's important cuz my other server went down and i have to get backup from DediCube's server, If i'm not able to recover it, then i will lose all the data.

Thanked by 1sambling
  • Man that really sucks, I hope you can get in touch with him.

• @xijinRK said:
    Today, i come here and ask for help

>

What exactly do you expect people on LET to do? We don't have a magic button to revive a service with a provider that's seemingly disappeared recently.

• xijinRKxijinRK Member
    edited December 2015

@Umcookies said:
    What exactly do you expect people on LET to do? We don't have a magic button to revive a service with a provider that's seemingly disappeared recently.

Well, maybe you misunderstand me, sorry.
    What i mean is stay away and just notice that they have bad support, i will leave them after i get my data back.

• @xijinRK said:
    Well, maybe you misunderstand me, sorry.

I did actually, no need to apologize though.

You do have my sympathy for losing your backup's though, that is seriously bad luck.

• How many fucking tickets do you want to open with them for the same thing? And it's a Saturday so they are probably closed. StephenF has a good reputation here anyway. Patience is a virtue or if it's so long and not answered on Monday read their terms and ask for a refund If they do refunds. Otherwise eat the money and go elsewhere.

• Licensecart said: StephenF has a good reputation here anyway.

Does he ?

• @Licensecart said:
    How many fucking tickets do you want to open with them for the same thing? And it's a Saturday so they are probably closed. StephenF has a good reputation here anyway. Patience is a virtue or if it's so long and not answered on Monday read their terms and ask for a refund If they do refunds. Otherwise eat the money and go elsewhere.

Hello Michael still floating the opinions around without care :)

Thanked by 2Peroni Chalipa
  • Licensecart said: StephenF has a good reputation here anyway.

Yeah, good reputation here for forgetting to renew his domain, his WHMCS license, etc.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • try @jbiloh. Jon have you bought Steve's ops?

xijinRK said: much purchases from people with no memory

• For OP:

Always back up your "important data" to somewhere you can access in a frequent basis.

• JoeMerit said: nF has a good reputation here anyway.

@Licensecart said:
    How many fucking tickets do you want to open with them for the same thing? And it's a Saturday so they are probably closed. StephenF has a good reputation here anyway. Patience is a virtue or if it's so long and not answered on Monday read their terms and ask for a refund If they do refunds. Otherwise eat the money and go elsewhere.

Yeah, good reputation for let my server down and not reply ticket, past few month they even changed my server's IP without pre-notice me, and resolve my disk failure problem in two week

http://imgur.com/vYSFofC

BTW, i still didn't get any respond.

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited December 2015

If you've not had a response after 2 weeks and after the other threads on here of people trying to get in touch with him, I'd assume the worst and use your other backups to restore the data.

I have PM'ed and emailed Steven and received no response, but I know others have had refunds fulfilled so there is someone at the helm.

I think the VPS's are hosted by CC, so if he's ditching the company then more than likely these will just transition to them, the dedicated servers are in Corporate Colo in LA. You could try calling them and see whether they can restart your server.

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited December 2015

For immediate release: acquired by GVH

< /s>

• GIANT_CRAB said: For immediate release: acquired by GVH

You kid, but he is involved in a ponzi scheme somewhere in hostlandia.

• @MarkTurner said:
    If you've not had a response after 2 weeks and after the other threads on here of people trying to get in touch with him, I'd assume the worst and use your other backups to restore the data.

I have PM'ed and emailed Steven and received no response, but I know others have had refunds fulfilled so there is someone at the helm.

I think the VPS's are hosted by CC, so if he's ditching the company then more than likely these will just transition to them, the dedicated servers are in Corporate Colo in LA. You could try calling them and see whether they can restart your server.

I have send a email to Corporate Colo, thanks for the tips

• @xijinRK said:
    I have send a email to Corporate Colo, thanks for the tips

VPSes are at ColoCrossing
    Dedis are at CorpColo (some at ColoCrossing)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@MarkTurner said:

The wired thing was, he responded with "i dont know what happend" on Paypal, the case was not closed and refunded by paypal, he did it by himself.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Dedis are at CorpColo (some at ColoCrossing)

Based on IP whois, looks like my server are at CorpColo

Thanks.

• @StevenF seems like a nice enough/decent person, I am not sure what has happened to cause this sudden silence.

But if you're not getting answers, then best to safeguard yourself and take backups.

• Still no reply...

• @xijinRK said:
    Still no reply...

@jarland can we have some official action the guy has disappeared. I don't mean a ban I mean more like removing his offers from LET/B?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

TinyTunnel_Tom said: can we have some official action the guy has disappeared. I don't mean a ban I mean more like removing his offers from LET/B?

Not sure we're quite to the point of that discussion yet. I'd give them throughout the month at least before considering it abandoned. You know people have a history of popping up. He could be on vacation.

• @jarland said:
    He could be on vacation.

With GoodHosting no doubt..

Thanked by 2jar NexHost
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@ATHK said:

Pretty sure he buy a Moose farm in the north! :)

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • I gets contact with Victor Goodman, CorporateColocation few days ago.

He says that he have contract with dedicube and by law and contract can not touch his machines without his permission.

So i stll have to wait for DediCube's reply. My customer almost bother me into crazy.

Victor Goodman also says that Steven might be sick?

• Get well soon @_@

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

xijinRK said: I gets contact with Victor Goodman, CorporateColocation few days ago.

He says that he have contract with dedicube and by law and contract can not touch his machines without his permission.

So i stll have to wait for DediCube's reply. My customer almost bother me into crazy.

Victor Goodman also says that Steven might be sick?

Sick enough that cannot pick up a call in the daytime?

I wish that wouldn't happen to Steven.