Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec Maintenance
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec Maintenance

Just few min ago i got this mail from Dacentec . Everyone (Dacentec user) Get same mail ?

Maintenance Window
Start: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 08:00 PM EST
End: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 10:00 PM EST

Services Affected
Internet/Network

Data Center Location(s):
801 Main Street NW, Lenoir, NC

Expected Impact
During the maintenance window customers may experience periods of brief outages of up to 30 minutes on Saturday December 12, 2015 between 08:00 PM and 10:00 PM.

Details
Dacentec will be upgrading the hardware controller cards on one of our switches to improve stability, redundancy and capacity on our network. During the maintenance window customers may experience periods of brief outages of up to 30 minutes on Saturday December 12, 2015 between 08:00 PM and 10:00 PM.

Support
Dacentec’s support team will be available for assistance 24/7. For questions, concerns, or to report a problem, please contact our Operations Center:

Comments

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

We got it as well yes.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Probably a spam?

More seriously....Every customers affected in their facility will get it....

• I received it as well, twice.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I received it 4 times.

• I received it 4 times too and now feel fully and comprehensively informed.

• I only got it twice, I feel left out.

• @Setsura said:
    I only got it twice, I feel left out.

Want to trade? 2 Dacentec eMails for 4 ChicagoVPS eMails.

Thanked by 2GM2015 webflier
  • Only two here, first said CentriLogic Emergency Maint, second said Dacentec instead.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

For those of you who are only getting 2, you need more Dacentec accounts. :P

Thanked by 1Kris
  • Guessing:
    1 accidental send on the Centrilogic name.
    1 re-send under the correct Dacentec minutes later.
    Likely realized sending a correction in the form of a 3rd email would get annoying. Closed CMS.

Number of emails received = 2 * [number_of_dacentec_accounts]

• Amitz said: Want to trade? 2 Dacentec eMails for 4 ChicagoVPS eMails.

Nah ChicagoVPS is so last year. I am looking for 123systems emails. ;P

• @FrankZ said:
    I received it as well, twice.

@KuJoe said:
    I received it 4 times.

I only received it once. Dacantec is scam????

Thanked by 2Kris NateN34
  • Who's has the network downtime count for the year? I swear I get a couple of these emails a month.

• @hostnoob

They are not scam, but they had so many network glitches / maintenance etc off late.

• bytonator said: but they had so many network glitches / maintenance etc off late.

They've ALWAYS had this issue but I tried to point it out, got called a troll, and LET fanboys who like to spend as least as possible are whining their stuff is down (like I said it would be)

• Did Dacentec just go offline now?

• @zafouhar said:
    Did Dacentec just go offline now?

Not for me.

• Nope... It is perfectly fine for me.... The scheduled maintenance will start from 8PM EST onwards

@zafouhar said:
    Did Dacentec just go offline now?

• Can you guys load their site fine? The site times out for me and i've tried checking from downforeveryoneorjust me and its reporting the same.

• Yes the site is loading fine.........

@zafouhar said:
    Can you guys load their site fine? The site times out for me and i've tried checking from downforeveryoneorjust me and its reporting the same.

• @bytonator said:
    hostnoob

They are not scam, but they had so many network glitches / maintenance etc off late.

yeah, ... llike twice in the last 4 months?.. of which one didn't have advance notice and lasted about a minute?