Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndSpirit client portal is broken
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndSpirit client portal is broken

romanzromanz Member
edited December 2015 in Providers

Chrome 46.0.2490.86 on Win7

Pressing Services or any link that should open to submenu leads to main https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/#

Open Ticket worked. Wanted to add something to the ticket. But Reply produced "jQuery not found" in console. Now there is:

cloudflare.min.js:4 GET https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cdn-cgi/pe/bag2?r[]=https://clie…nceptionhostingv52%2Fwp-content%2Fthemes%2Finceptionhosting%2Fcache%2Fx.js net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Seems that there is some severely delayed resource that makes menus and buttons work eventually if page is open long enough so I was able to cancel the service (I came to pay invoice originally but got frustrated). This seems obviously an unmanned operation, which is a great idea, if it worked and not waste my time.

So I post here, because I seen owner being active here.

Thanked by 1rokok

Comments

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited December 2015

Post that in the LES Forum?!

Anthony will be amused...

• romanzromanz Member
    edited December 2015

• flagged. get this bullshit stopped.

• romanz said: So I post here, because I seen owner being active here.

Or you could actually use their own forum or support methods such as e-mail?

• Had the same issues. Lots of time wasted with adding domains and killing iceweasel, but then it later worked.

Great service anyway for less important and low traffic projects.

• romanzromanz Member
    edited December 2015

@wych said:
    Or you could actually use their own forum or support methods such as e-mail?

I opened ticket then went to do Reply to add more info and it did "jQuery not found".

Looked at forum, is a user self-help forum, unmanned. Contact Us goes to 404.

The whole operation seems abandoned or on cruise control.

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited December 2015

romanz said: The whole operation seems abandoned or on cruise control.

romanz said: Looked at forum

romanz said: unmanned

Last answer from a Staff member 5 hours ago ...

http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?pid=11171#p11171

THAT FORUM IS DEAD!!11elf!!!1

• Look guys, whatever. I have had legitimate problem and reported it and only got bellitled here. Owner can use this constructively and fix it or get defensive, I have other things to attend to. Ciao

Thanked by 1ad0
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Lol

• @romanz said:
    Look guys, whatever. I have had legitimate problem and reported it and only got bellitled here. Owner can use this constructively and fix it or get defensive, I have other things to attend to. Ciao

Congrats. However this ain't a lowend help desk so stop treating it as so.

• teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited December 2015

Oh good snipping tools sucks...

So generally even if it's not about the service you first have to use their support forum (LES). But as far as I see this just affects whole InceptionHosting site although I don't experience that issue.

So no idea why OP incldues "LES" into the title. Aint making sense. This has no relation to LES. Just that LES is using the InceptionHosting panel for billing/support.

I think staff needs to edit the title.

• @romanz said:
    Look guys, whatever. I have had legitimate problem and reported it and only got bellitled here.

Yes, because you're a mong and ignored the support protocols.

Reap what you sow.

• @nekki you drunk again?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @GM2015 said:
    nekki you drunk again?

Just checking in on PM's and not able to stop myself when I'm seeing people being helmets. Done now, catch you later.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

heh just replied to your ticket and then noticed this thread, appreciate the heads up but I was not able to replicate it.

• Holy shit, both @AnthonySmith and @Nekki here around the same time! We're only missing @Lee at this point.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited December 2015

@mpkossen said:
    Holy shit, both AnthonySmith and Nekki here around the same time! We're only missing Lee at this point.

Well fuck you for tagging me.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Whoa! Let me try... @Maounique ?!

Thanked by 3GM2015 Frecyboy ATHK
  • @netomx said:
    Whoa! Let me try... Maounique ?!

You have no power here! ;)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@0xdragon said:

awwwwwwww :(

This got sorted in the end, it was an issue specific to the OP's PC.

• @AnthonySmith :LowEndSpirit comes with PC troubleshooting included in the price now?

Thanked by 1netomx

It was an odd & interesting one, I bit.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @JoeMerit said:
    AnthonySmith :LowEndSpirit comes with PC troubleshooting included in the price now?

@AnthonySmith Can you provide personal issues troubleshooting too? I'll pay on a yearly basis :D

Thanked by 1netomx
  • theroyalstudent said: I'll pay on a yearly basis :D

$7?

• @miTgiB said:
    $7?

$3. LES price.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • call them

and wait on the li li li li li li li li li li lineeee

Thanked by 1netomx

theroyalstudent said: Can you provide personal issues troubleshooting too? I'll pay on a yearly basis :D

Sure, although I cant promise you will like the results.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Sure, although I cant promise you will like the results.

Probably I would end up getting a lecture from you for not knowing how to properly manage my LES box instead hmmm, lmao

• romanzromanz Member
    edited January 2016

@JoeMerit said:
    AnthonySmith :LowEndSpirit comes with PC troubleshooting included in the price now?

It was genuine but very odd Chrome issue related to the way site loads libraries, which manifests only on one PC. Anthony could not replicate it, and after some troubleshooting (on my side) it was decided the issue was so rare it was not worth the time.

The bag2 request on the screenshot below should take 134kB, but on particular PC in Chrome it took 445kB and failed after 50 sec, which delayed all JS libraries. Failed also in incognito and after Chrome update, but worked fine in other browsers.