Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bulk Windows VPS 1GB ram - 1 Core
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bulk Windows VPS 1GB ram - 1 Core

Looking for windows vps can pay around $3-4 for one.

US/CA IP.

I am going to be using vps to watch youtube videos 24/7, needs to be able to have 3-4 tabs open constantly.

Thanks! Looking to test some out and then buy bulk.

Comments

• $3-4 / month? And I assume you will bring your own license?

And if you don't mind me asking, why do you need to watch youtube videos 24/7? And does it have to be windows?

• TheOnlyDK said: And if you don't mind me asking, why do you need to watch youtube videos 24/7? And does it have to be windows?

Traffic/Hit sharing?

• YouTube viewer bot ?

• @wych said:
    Traffic/Hit sharing?

But there are other ways to do this, faster cheaper easier?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    But there are other ways to do this, faster cheaper easier?

Of course.

• Room Address: San Jose
    CPU: 1 * 2.0Ghz / RAM: 1G / disk: 30GSSD / 800G traffic / 1IP. $ 2.99 / Month / No panel

• PetaByetPetaByet Member
    edited December 2015

@vdule said:
    I am going to be using vps to watch youtube videos 24/7, needs to be able to have 3-4 tabs open constantly.

I wonder how you do that without going to the hospital weekly.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lol, banned so many people for this, they always leave the basic IDE driver in place, use minimum of 2 cores 24x7 and generate around 1500 - 3000 Disk I/O R+W requests p/second.

Get a dedicated server.

• cupidcupid Member, Host Rep

i can offer you our kvm vps with 512MB ram for $4.90/month that can run windows 2012 server: https://my.cheapdomainnamesdot.com/vpscloud.php