Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WINDOWS VPS OR CHEAP DEDICATED SERVER NEEDED USA NETHERLANDS OR FRANCE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WINDOWS VPS OR CHEAP DEDICATED SERVER NEEDED USA NETHERLANDS OR FRANCE

jkrobbinjkrobbin Member
edited December 2015 in Requests

Need a cheap windows vps 15-25$ dual core 3Ghz and above 2-3GB ram 1Gbps down and up
or a dedicated with same specs but ranging 30-50$ any windows os works for me coz i just want to run squid and ssh on it
Unmetered bandwidth vps or dedi

Comments

• localization ?

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2015

nvm

• @cociu your ports are 100Mbps that wont work out for me coz my thru output mounts upto 500Mbps

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

how much bandwidth are you looking for?

• jkrobbin said: jkrobbin

for what we know are all now 1000mbps

• @riyad unmetered bandwidth

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

maybe you can try online.net ? (price with in your budget ) except the setup fees .

• Squid and ssh on windows? O.o

• @linuxthefish yeah bitvise ssh server i need ssl bumping squid have only managed to run it windows from diladele

• HOST1PLUSHOST1PLUS Member
    edited December 2015

@jkrobbin said:
    Need a cheap windows vps 15-25$ dual core 3Ghz and above 2-3GB ram 1Gbps down and up
    or a dedicated with same specs but ranging 30-50$ any windows os works for me coz i just want to run squid and ssh on it
    Unmetered bandwidth vps or dedi

Hello. We could offer a Windows Core i7 (4790, 3.6 Ghz) dedicated server with 8 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 Gbps port speed, unmetered bandwidth for ~$45/mo in our Frankfurt, Germany data center.

Just PM me if you are interested.

• @host1plus good offer but u have setup fees and do u have any promo code i go for the 25$

• its mounting to 75$ with setup fees its kind expensive to me

• @jkrobbin said:
    its mounting to 75$ with setup fees its kind expensive to me

There is no setup fee with 3 month billing cycle.

• @HOST1PLUS hi, read the rules over and change your sig, please!

• @bersy said:
    HOST1PLUS hi, read the rules over and change your sig, please!

I must have missed the section about the signatures. It's now updated. Thank you for the heads up.

• We offer unmetered ports in Paris and Roubaix if that is of interest.

Feel free to open a sales ticket to discuss it further.

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2015

quadhost said: We offer unmetered ports in Paris and Roubaix if that is of interest.

Let me doubt you offer requested 1Gbps unmetered (not capped) Windows server within OP's budget.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@bersy said:
    Let me doubt you offer requested 1Gbps unmetered (not capped) Windows server within OP's budget.

Usually unmetered does not mean not shared. So it can be uncapped and shared between 10+ servers.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

@jkrobbin it's hard to decide the 'unmetered' solution but if you can hand on me the approx amount of your monthly bandwidth, let say 80TB or any numbers, we might have something for you.