Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap providers with: KVM, custom ISOs, and at least 50GB harddrive space? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap providers with: KVM, custom ISOs, and at least 50GB harddrive space?

2»

Comments

• You made so much noise thus OP lefted his thread.

• WebProject said: we can do a special offer for your needs and provide more than 50GB of storage

you are not a provider here, so you need that before any offer.

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

The website will be redesigned soon, our focus until now has been on features and stability of our platform.

The pricing for storage is missing because only capacity that exceeds the allocated plan storage size is billed, at $0.03 per GB, billed hourly.

So If you choose a plan that comes with 20GB storage, and choose to use volume storage instead of local storage and create a 30GB volume, then you will be billed for the plan hourly price, plus the 10GB storage.(30 - 20).

cgag said: I see some mention of this on the wiki, but nothing on the home page, and nothing about pricing. This sounds like something cool that should be more prominent, let me know if I missed something.

• sinsin Member
    edited December 2015

cgag said: I see some mention of this on the wiki, but nothing on the home page, and nothing about pricing. This sounds like something cool that should be more prominent, let me know if I missed something.

I can vouch for Lunanode, been using them for around 2 1/2 months and they're amazing. Their volume storage is really cool, I used to put my virtual machines on it but now I'm using it as storage and just attaching it to my machines. They also allow you to easily upload custom ISOs and mount them...you get 20GB of storage for free to store ISOs and snapshots on each location (so 20GB free for their Toronto location and 20GB free for their location using OVH's BHS). They're definitely the provider to go with if you want some sweet features.

• @hbjlee17 said:
    The website will be redesigned soon, our focus until now has been on features and stability of our platform.

The pricing for storage is missing because only capacity that exceeds the allocated plan storage size is billed, at $0.03 per GB, billed hourly.

So If you choose a plan that comes with 20GB storage, and choose to use volume storage instead of local storage and create a 30GB volume, then you will be billed for the plan hourly price, plus the 10GB storage.(30 - 20).

I recommend you to PM a moderator and get your Provider tag, or some rule-addicted guys will flag you.