Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanna transfer your unused vps? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanna transfer your unused vps?

2»

Comments

• @drmike said: I haven't paid for a cup of coffee in months....

How do you make it past lunch time???

@OP, as others have said, if money is tight just use a vbox for testing (it's what I do, even though I have 5+ VPS's).

Or you could try setting up a git/google code page and ask for donations for development.

• @Adam said: How do you make it past lunch time???

Oh, no, he likely drinks plenty of coffee. Notice that he only specified the lack of payment. Either an office coffee pot, or a similar setup. The real confusion is on why us knowing that was relevant to begin with <_<

• @aldryic

can i know when will buyvm stock release?

• We don't have any real plans for expansion right now due to the HDD pricing. We will be announcing when we're ready to sell again, however.

• Usually whatever church or group I volunteer at for the day has a pot going in the kitchen.

As to reverence, look up a few posts to @thharris post about not paying for a cup of coffee once in a while. {humour}You guys have read the thread you're posting in, right?{humour}

• @DotVPS said: I have a 123 systems -256mb ram and hostigation im not using :) if you want it pm me ill do you a good deal. paid yearly

I believe he wants it for free.

• @drmike said: As to reverence,

I revere no man. I believe you mean 'relevance'.

• @Aldryic please don't correct my spelling. Just live with it and move on. I try my best.

• Spelling is superficial, I make the occasional typo myself. My correction was your use of the wrong word... if you wish to continue to misrepresent yourself by all means, but there is no reason to be snippy at someone lending assistance.

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited November 2011

Do you also make fun of people in wheelchairs? Because that's the same level of what you did.

• No, but I will hold a door open for them. I won't, however, lay down a red carpet or toss rose petals as they pass.

• Yawn?

• @drmike said: {humour}You guys have read the thread you're posting in, right?{humour}

A wise man once told me : It's not funny if you have to explain it.

• @dotvps
    what us yr i
    offer
    pls send pm..

• @speedbus I have a 123system sponsored VPS, You can see my 123systems VPS's - CPU info, uptime and current load here (running my script :P) : http://74.63.229.109/servphp

And in typical 123Systems style, it's not working...

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited December 2011

@Joel said: And in typical 123Systems style, it's not working...

Yeah!

And I am having problems in one of my boxes.

Btw... some spammers around...