Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrismaVPS expands to Romania (Voxility provider w/ Level3 and HE) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PrismaVPS expands to Romania (Voxility provider w/ Level3 and HE)

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2012

Voxility offers DDoS protection, tho I heard it is not good (I am not using it on my server).
    It is only 15 Eur more per port, so I think everyone who is offering VPSes or hosting should use it, even if not great. You may never know who is renting your servers or what is doing there.
    Regarding support, use the mail, the ppl replying those tickets know what they are doing.
    M

• OrcwormOrcworm Member
    edited October 2012

@Maounique said: Voxility offers DDoS protection, tho I heard it is not good

Yep, from the week I've been there it seems nearly non-existent, 80k+ pps and the server's floored.

As you mentioned though ticket support is top notch.

• @rm_ I believe that was caused by someone we caught flooding from our server. My apologies for the trouble, I actually didn't know it was going on until later. Feel free to submit a ticket over anything like that.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@pubcrawler said: Did you send a ticket into PrismaVPS about that?

It was brief enough that I didn't get around to.

@PrismaBreck thanks, and welcome to LEB/LET :)

• Flooding, maybe that was me speed testing :)

• LOL... Those are some wicked speed tests you have then!

• I have both locations. Both rock. They seem very good. Def a contender for next polls.

• I warned Breck that something was going to happen because of benchmarks and speed tests.