Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

offshore vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

offshore vps

2»

Comments

• Okay boys, that's enough. Take it off forum.

Thanked by 1Rony
  • 0xdragon said: 0xdragon

way ? i am transparent so nothing to hide

• @0xdragon said:
    Okay boys, that's enough. Take it off forum.

I too think this now , now he has given me a date let see what happens.

• Anybody here can tell me way the user until now was not oppened a paypal dispute ? te response of this question is verry simple.

• @cociu said:
    Anybody here can tell me way the user until now was not oppened a paypal dispute ? te response of this question is verry simple.

Because you are respected here And so I trusted you and sent you payment as friend.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

Rony said: Because you are respected here And so I trusted you and sent you payment as friend.

a sorry forgot this and is true (really forgot i am too exiting about this discution becaus i knoww i try to be a good boy but sometime seems i take wrong decisions so in Hostsolutions never we will offer more of 1 year plan) . But never mind what i promise i will return your money in 25.12.2015

• @cociu said:

Ok I am waiting now :) np

• @Rony said:
    Ok I am waiting now :) np

now we are with eguality , you use my service (good or bad) i will block your money some days , any way in my opinion next time you can proceeed diferently , if you have any issue you can inform your hosting company and try to resolve with them , its so easy to change the node , find another solution , not directly refound without any tiket. Have a good day

• Perhaps this is a good lesson in not pandering to the unrealistic demands of people who openly declare their intention to use your services to break the law?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

tehdan said: tehdan

what Law you know i am breack ? WTF you told me ? i was published all my real details so i dont hide nothing. IF THE FUKING DMCA LaW IS IN THE US what is my problem ? i dont live there , eavean if you pay me i dont go to live there ! i am a true company with true details if you dont like what i offer dont buy. So can we terminate with this stuppid subject ? or you just like to acuse of braking Laws and you dont read the Romanian Law. Most of big companyes of US Brake this so ... what right have this big companyes to brake the law and all us with a small bussines not ?

For what i know is totaly forrbiden to storage users navigation for publicity propose without permission , g come is doing this , etc etc. Where is the law for the US company ? I am not coulpabel if my govern is moving slowly or not have law here for many things. When Romania will have this law i will move to another location with the same oportunities . So really i want to see what Law you meen because right now i dont see any broken law.

Most of people who search free dmca is win some $$$ (but verry small income, i hope you dont thinck is doing milionary of this ) so i ask you what you prefere , to see people offering movies, music , etc or been in the street and attaking you ?

about 20 years ago i have do the same , searching to win some $ extra in internet to have money for my packet so what was the criminal action ?

A true exemple :

only for have a small pc in his home to be onest you must pay :

1 pc cost whatever

2 windows license

3 internet conection

4 for each mp3 or avi you pay no ?

So a small budget for this is rich +1000$ , do you know have people in the word who is working for less 0.50 $/day ? do you know most of your big us company is exploating this people ? WTF WE SPEACH HERE ? SO WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPLOIT MANS BUT WE DONT HAVE RIGHT TO EXPLOIT THE PROGRAMS, MOVIES, ETC ETC ? eaven a cild with 10 year its see is not correct !

And yes i Thancks to God because i am living in the europe and i have some oportunities.

ps : dont thinck i have some peronal issues with the people of US or anothe states , but yes i have a opinion of what the things is going in this live.

2 exemple more :

us and china is them most pollution countries, so way ask us for controlate this if hinself cannot controlate ... etc etc do you dont follow any news channels ?

3 exemple

most of users from here claim the VAT and is a low of eu. The hosting company is obligated to colect this VAT because is doing bussiness in eu. So what is affecting your pocket is possible to have exceptions but free DMCA no ... go away !

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@cociu I guess you did not understand what @tehdan meant. which is really no surprise, I have a hard time understanding your writing.

• cociu said: us and china is them most pollution countries, so way ask us for controlate this if hinself cannot controlate ... etc etc do you dont follow any news channels ?

China is polluting a LOT also because they produce the electronic crap that's being sold in rich countries (EU/US/etc) and to rich people in poor countries.

• @eugene_ said:
    You need to keep your profanity to yourself. This is no way to express on a forum))

Do you want me to build you a safe space? Just $7.

Thanked by 2dedicados vimalware
  • @cociu said:
    what Law you know i am breack ?

He was talking about your client, not you.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited December 2015

this thread seems like we have to vote

please dial 1 900 lowenddrama

Press 1 for Full refund.
    Press 2 for partial Refund
    Press 3 for NO refund

Poll will be open 2 hours from this post.

ding ding ding ding...!!!!

Thanked by 1Four20
  • 2!

• deadbeef said: Do you want me to build you a safe space? Just $7.

Way to go, deadbeef

dedicados said: please dial 1 900 lowenddrama

Got a 404 error?

• Cociu, calm down. Sucg rage! Pure hatred.

• LTniger said: Cociu, calm down. Sucg rage! Pure hatred.

Come on, we like @cociu for his direct language

<3

• @cociu - wow that's quite a rant, afraid it was tl; dr. Will refrain from offering you advice in the future however.

• please do your vote, time is runing out!!