Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS (preferably in EU) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS (preferably in EU)

2»

Comments

• @time4vps said:
    20 USD/month for 4 GB RAM, 2 IP's VPS with cPanel on top of the "reputable provider"? Simply no. Make 30 USD/month and you will find a deal.

Actually your pricing is not so far from OP's requirements. Only the additional IP part is lacking, but EUR10 one time fee is not bad at all. HostUS which OP bought has similar pricing, with additional IP priced at $4.5/quarter.

Thanked by 2time4vps vimalware
  • @DalComp said:
    Actually your pricing is not so far from OP's requirements

I was wondering the same thing. @time4vps has a decent set of addon/customize options.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

DalComp said: Actually your pricing is not so far from OP's requirements.

Indeed. But does the OP will agree to pay more at the start and then roll on with 17.98 EUR? That's the question.

• @Chalipa said:

Yes your comment is partially correct. I am a dick/ass/annoying prick/whatever. However moron does not apply.

• @time4vps said:

Yes $5 won't hurt me, i have got a storage vps with you already, works fine... support is not what i expect (takes hours to get a reply and if you submit ticket after 6pm you get reply the next morning.)

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Yes your comment is partially correct. I am a dick/ass/annoying prick/whatever. However moron does not apply.

Fantastic, good for you. please stop you non-sense on every topic makes you look more stupid cunt.

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited December 2015

Chalipa said: support is not what i expect

You expect for your 20$/year 24/7 support / outside of eu business hours?

• Chalipa said: support is not what i expect (takes hours to get a reply

wtf man.. WTF

• And I look like the stupid cunt? You want 24/7 support with a product that's pretty unreasonable to begin with

• @Frecyboy said:
    You expect for your 20$/year 24/7 support / outside of eu business hours?

when they say 24/7 support, then obviously YES.

• Chalipa said: when they say 24/7 support, then obviously YES.

Where do they say 24/7 support? @time4vps

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@Chalipa You need a timeout. There's a difference in letting people speak freely and allowing people to simply be excessively insulting to other members. A couple of days should calm you down a bit.

This discussion has been closed.