Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Windows VPS

huggyhuggy Member
edited December 2015 in Requests

I need a Windows VPS for some test works -just mild use.

ANY RAM

ANY Disk

Minimum Bandwidth

ANY Version of Windows OS

ANY location.

Will connect/use it via RDP (Novice at installing Windows etc so need support once at the beginning.)

Requirement: Windows running fine will be enough.

Price - Maximum $5/monthly

Need it at the earliest.
Thanks.

Comments

• I can make some adjustments and give you this, lets say 1024MB RAM and 25GB disk sound good for $5.00/mo. Can help you with quick install also and enabling RDP.

Thanks.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Consider checking these: http://lowendbox.com/tag/windows/

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

We can provide you 1GB Ram , 30GB SSD Space , 1xCPU , 1TB BW , Location : Netherlands . Price : $5/m .

• @IgniteServers said:
    I can make some adjustments and give you this, lets say 1024MB RAM and 25GB disk sound good for $5.00/mo. Can help you with quick install also and enabling RDP.

Thanks.

Which location and what bandwidth please?

• I will provide you that at $3 only, with 1.5G RAM & 100GB disk. check my signature for it.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2015

OVH is good for you since they provide Windows VPS under your budget. But $5 is to much low budget specially for windows. But you will get a slow vps since any provider will sale at lest 60 to 80 VPS each node then they will get profit else company will die due to loss.

Try to increase your budget and chose good provider.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Check out our recent offers: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/68885/ssd-256mb-5-yr-1gb-10-yr-8gb-6-mo-windows-kvm-2gb-5-mo-more-prices-inside

★ 2GB RAM ★

1 vCore @ 2GHz
    20GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
    2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4 - Additional Available
    SolusVM/KVM - Linux/Windows (Free)
    $5.00 - ORDER MONTHLY 

• Vultr 768Mb Ram, Kvm, 1TB Bandwidth , 1 vCore and 15Gb Disk SSD

• good luck running 2008 or 2012 on that amount of ram and storage.

quanlyvps said: Vultr 768Mb Ram, Kvm, 1TB Bandwidth , 1 vCore and 15Gb Disk SSD

• @erkin said:
    Which location and what bandwidth please?

LA and 500GB

• You can try trials if you need it only for 1 or 2 months.

• @GM2015 said:
    good luck running 2008 or 2012 on that amount of ram and storage.

We have customers running 2008 with 512MB and 10GB of SSD, so it will run fine on 756MB.

• @VirMach said:

Convenient that your 24 hour refund period runs out while your node was down after order completion ... and now that it's back up, my server's been unusably bogged down for the past 5 days.

edited December 2015

boxelder said: Convenient that your 24 hour refund period runs out while your node was down after order completion ... and now that it's back up, my server's been unusably bogged down for the past 5 days.

Your node had a motherboard swap approximately 8 hours after your order. I do apologize for that, but we did notify everyone and keep everyone updated through our network issue page. This was necessary emergency maintenance.

We did run a black friday / cyber monday sale so a lot of VMs have been created, which uses I/O, but we have not oversold. The server actually finally got locked off today after 75% capacity. We're also doing a final abuser removal off your node. Since this is a new node, while we fill it we do sometimes get some bad people on the node but we have been removing them as we go every day and today after lock-down we are completely going through a full check. In any case, we have kept the node stable after the maintenance. I believe we are actively helping you with your issue, which, if I'm correct at guessing who you are, is accessing the VPS through VNC.

• I really like providers calling people using their allocated resources abusers.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@GM2015 said:
    I really like providers calling people using their allocated resources abusers.

some providers allocate resources on fair share policy rather than fully dedicated.

• @VirMach The distance between New York and California doesn't explain the issues I'm having with my server. You've offered to move me to a different location .. I'll wait on that but we're going on a week w/o providing a usable machine.

boxelder said: @VirMach The distance between New York and California doesn't explain the issues I'm having with my server. You've offered to move me to a different location .. I'll wait on that but we're going on a week w/o providing a usable machine.

I do want to add on that I did not face any problems and was not able to replicate the issues you described. I only suggested a location change because it will improve the ping and will improve responsiveness for RDP.

I also did run benchmarks and share the results with you.

In any case, I'm going to stop responding on this thread as I do not want to de-rail OP's thread.

GM2015 said: I really like providers calling people using their allocated resources abusers.

If you're referring to my message, we are going through and suspending very obvious abusers. Using half the disk I/O for more than 15 minutes isn't using your allocated resources. It is using half the server's resources at all times and is unacceptable. If you need to use that much resources, you need a dedicated server - not a VPS.

This also applies to using 100% CPU allocated to you at all times (we do describe this in fair use policy and do allow you to buy right to use this fully - it is explained in checkout.)

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Can vouch for @virmach solid service and support. Great product!

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • +1 @virmach for windows VPS he is the man

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

You may want to take a look at our KVM offers: http://kvm4.me

We are ready to help you install and configure RDP in both Los Angeles and Atlanta.

Regards, David

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Avoid lewissue

lol, you avoid me just because I'm a troller.

• Hi, thanks to everyone for all your offers and opinions.

For now, I have accepted an offer from RIYAD - host4fun.com

Looking forward to it.

• KeithVPSKeithVPS Member
    edited December 2015

@huggy said:
    Hi, thanks to everyone for all your offers and opinions.

For now, I have accepted an offer from RIYAD

How much disk space, bandwidth they offer you and what about price?

• KeithVPS said: How much disk space, bandwidth they offer you and what about price?

1GB Ram , 30GB SSD Space , 1xCPU , 1TB BW , Location : Netherlands . Price : $5/m .

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Thank you for choosing us , hope you like our service .