Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$20 Free Coupon Cloudrino
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$20 Free Coupon Cloudrino

Got an email from Cloudrino for their $20 coupon code must atleast topup 5 usd and it's credited on your account their server/colo is on India.

Comments

• did cloudrino ask you to post this? he has been spaming quite alot lately

• @namhuy said:
    did cloudrino ask you to post this? he has been spaming quite alot lately

No is it wrong to share?, i didn't like cloudrino too. But for indians who has need an indian server..

• Yea the top up is annoying as well that I am still at like #2k queue even though I signed up the first day? they offered the free one :P

• hyena56hyena56 Member
    edited November 2015

@Nihim said:
    Yea the top up is annoying as well that I am still at like #2k queue even though I signed up the first day? they offered the free one :P

I got their FREE PLAN and it take me only a day due for i am first batch.

FYI: it's 5mbps and it sucks

• I bet I could find a use for it! Nah just disliked their do X to jump infront of queue. I must have been pushed back several thousand spots.

• @Nihim said:
    I bet I could find a use for it! Nah just disliked their do X to jump infront of queue. I must have been pushed back several thousand spots.

Iv'e been using their service for Personal VPN.