Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus/Iwstack 25% off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus/Iwstack 25% off

GeekoineGeekoine Member
edited November 2015 in General

In case anyone missed it, Prometheus offers 25% discount until December 1st. So, if you use it, you may want to recharge/buy.

Comments

• Are they any good? Never held one of their machines and i'm shopping around for KVM right now.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

ask http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/maounique from promotheus when she logins next year.

Yes they has the good reputation round hear.

jeromeza said: Are they any good? Never held one of their machines and i'm shopping around for KVM right now.

• fazarfazar Member
    edited November 2015

@jeromeza said:
    Are they any good? Never held one of their machines and i'm shopping around for KVM right now.

recommended provider with 99% positive reviews. you cant go wrong with them. :)

• I <3 Prometeus. If it's important, but too small for a dedicated server, then I host it with Prometeus or their sub-brands.

• @jeromeza said:
    Are they any good? Never held one of their machines and i'm shopping around for KVM right now.

Yes, they are really, really good. I'm with iwstack since april: 100% uptime and perfect service. I couldn't expect anything better, honestly.

• BTW: if you need something in EU, choose Milan/DC2, Xen (HA storage) or KVM (SSD storage). It's far better than Milan/DC1.

• Yes no doubt.. they are great provider with them since last two years on iwstack with no issues..

• I was looking for a coupon and they released one just after I topped up my credit. Are they going to apply it to my payment retroactively?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

@rchurch said:
    I was looking for a coupon and they released one just after I topped up my credit. Are they going to apply it to my payment retroactively?

Just open a ticket and ask kindly. I experienced them to be very friendly and generous. If it was really close to the coupon release, they may be so kind to apply it retroactively. Do not expect it and see what happens...

• This coupon pushed me to finally try iwStack. So far, everything looks good. I created an instance in Dallas and it feels real snappy. It's nice to be able to use Incero's network, without directly dealing with douchebags...

Thanked by 2GM2015 DalComp
  • You've been wabled before?

grillmaster said: directly dealing with douchebags

• From email:
    use the coupon code SAYW25 to buy any service

XenPower - XP1G
    [Edit Configuration] [Remove] €36.00
    Total Recurring: €27.00 Annually
    Yes working with XEN XP1G Recurring Discount

TNX Prometeus

• So these are only valid for new services you order during the promo amirite? And I guess they remain valid until VM's purged.

• nocomnocom Member
    edited November 2015

from email

use the coupon code SAYW25 to buy any service (including iwStack accounts and credits) with a 25% of discount. For VPS and Hosting the discount is recurring. Coupon is valid only until December 1st.

code is only for Prometeus not for IperWeb and OverZold, already checked

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

@GM2015 said:
    So these are only valid for new services you order during the promo amirite? And I guess they remain valid until VM's purged.

ubrite.

• danke, ayebegr8fool

Amitz said: ubrite.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • I meant this like 'you be right' not 'you bright'. Hope that was clear, Herr GM2015!

• Yes doc, i'll keep taking my medicine.

Amitz said: I meant this like 'you be right' not 'you bright'.

• Thanked by 1GM2015