Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Locked in contract - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Locked in contract

2»

Comments

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

globalfrag said: It was a fire we took out as fast as we could, and I wish we could have done it sooner!

What about the multiple occasions I have told you something is wrong. And you say no it's not. and then it turns out there is something wrong.

You act like you do nothing wrong. plus you don't resolve everything. I have had to tell you that there is a Incoming DDoS Attack and you told me to tell my client to stop sending outbound Floods lol..... even when I have been managing something directly for a client. and can see everything that is going on. Still the same tell your client to stop sending outbound floods....

Same as when you threatened to terminate me because I was moaning too much about the Filtering. as nearly every attack that comes in will leak.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Dam i hope they kick your ass out in the cold and make you jump through hoops to get moved. You shit on everyone every time something doesn't go your way. STOP acting LIKE A KID. Start talking to people with a little respect and I bet people will cooperate with you. I hate to see what your tickets say. Dam i can tell you are not professional at all.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Dam i hope they kick your ass out in the cold and make you jump through hoops to get moved. You shit on everyone every time something doesn't go your way. STOP acting LIKE A KID. Start talking to people with a little respect and I bet people will cooperate with you. I hate to see what your tickets say. Dam i can tell you are not professional at all.

What that I have been worried that a flood is going to rip my ports apart at any moment. and cause further downtime. what that Globalfrag don't assist me most of the time. And claim there is not a problem when there is. And that I try to protect my clients who rely on me. OK that makes me so not professional.

Let them kick me out then I'm not locked in a contract. a service that was sold to me incorrectly in the first place. OK. I'll gladly leave if such contract is removed. as I can then go to a provider who won't false advertise upon purchase and provide me with what I actually need. as stated previously there is a lot of reasons why I made this thread. It's the Final Straw I cannot it any longer.

This is my final response to this thread.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited November 2015

Should be locked this thread imo and you should speak to him directly jordan.

• Anyway I am sorry everyone I blew everything out of proportion. I appreciate everything Kazah has done for me.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Jordan_NexHost said:
    Anyway I am sorry everyone I blew everything out of proportion. I appreciate everything Kazah has done for me.

With that, I will lock the thread :)

This discussion has been closed.