Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Locked in contract
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Locked in contract

NexHostNexHost Member
edited November 2015 in Providers

Hi,

I'm locked in a contract with Globalfrag and I'd like to get out of said contract. I contacted Kazah Today like I have done in the past and told them that there is a ACL on a IP and I'm telling this specific client that there is nothing we can do. He is stating there is no ACL and has left a client unable to use his service for 24 + hours now. this is unacceptable to me and my clients.

I thought colocation would avoid such issues but it seems not.

Comments

• for some reason i knew something like this was gonna happen :(

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@TarZZ92 said:
    for some reason i knew something like this was gonna happen :(

I know I have been wanting to leave Globalfrag for a while. and have found another alternative with a company that actually has round the clock remote hands. and not idiotic Kazah who does not even Listen to you most of the time.

• @Jordan_NexHost said:
    I know I have been wanting to leave Globalfrag for a while. and have found another alternative with a company that actually has round the clock remote hands. and not idiotic Kazah who does not even Listen to you most of the time.

Why have you been recommending them religiously if this shit happens...?

Look through the contract and see if there are any clauses that may allow you to get out of it... Asking here is pretty silly as we do not know the exact details of your contractual agreement...

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

IThinkUFailed said: Look through the contract and see if there are any clauses that may allow you to get out of it... Asking here is pretty silly as we do not know the exact details of your contractual agreement...

It's not just about the agreement. it's about them refusing to fix a simple issue. such as a ACL that was put on this IP in the past. asked them to clear it and they have not. This has caused a bad review in the Past as he has left issues unfixed and with no resolution. and thus generates unhappy clients.

Look anyone who wants to have a go at me Please do. but this company is not for me they don't know what they are doing. It's a risk and I am not going to continue taking the Risk.

• Have you proved it is them creating the ACL and not something else?

If you have send them a new ticket with the info showing that they have an ACL on the client's ip.

Have you asked the customer if you could change his IP see if that fixes the issue?

Have you read through the contract to see if there is anything you can use to help defend yourself?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

Mun said: Have you proved it is them creating the ACL and not something else?

No not yet but there was a ton of DDoS Attacks aimed at this IP from a previous client. And as a result some aggressive filtering was added. So my guess is the ACL was/is not cleared. this is a fresh install tried another ip and it works fine.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

Issue has been fixed apparently the IP was nulled. yet there is a automatic null route system that removes the null route after 1 hour. and the IP has been out of use for 5 months now. I only recently tried to allocate it. it also responded to SSH.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

This should go over well.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

Seriously do you have to publicly bash the provider you are with for every pity ass problem you got? Dam it man start acting like an Adult and handle your business behind closed doors. It is a real turn off from buying from you with all this "whining" going on!

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Seriously do you have to publicly bash the provider you are with for every pity ass problem you got? Dam it man start acting like an Adult and handle your business behind closed doors. It is a real turn off from buying from you with all this "whining" going on!

That is up to you. if you buy or not. I am sick of the issues that keep happening. I just want to move out. I feel that they are against me. and even other people in my circle have said the exact same thing.

Such as tonight DNS has completely died for some odd random reason. and it's not due to me. Even the DNS for Globalfrag is failing. So what would you do if you have issues arise that out of your control. it's frustrating especially when a lot of people rely on you to keep their business running stable.

http://intodns.com/globalfrag.com
     http://intodns.com/dollarvz.com

• @Jordan_NexHost
    Weren't you singing their praises just this morning?

"Globalfrag is amazing using them in Los Angeles for the last year + and they have some good Filtering. and if anything leaks they'll sort it out fast :)"

Thanked by 1globalfrag
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

alaningus said: "Globalfrag is amazing using them in Los Angeles for the last year + and they have some good Filtering. and if anything leaks they'll sort it out fast :)"

They do yes not disputing that. but there is other issues that are a huge problem. but I am sick of getting the end of the stick from clients. when they have a issue. And the only perosn who can fix it is Kazah and results in bad reviews. It's a risk it's not just the issues outlined above. There is issues relating to HW Deployment also.

• @Jordan_NexHost said:
    They do yes not disputing that. but there is other issues that are a huge problem. but I am sick of getting the end of the stick from clients. when they have a issue. And the only perosn who can fix it is Kazah and results in bad reviews. It's a risk it's not just the issues outlined above. There is issues relating to HW Deployment also.

Going to give Kazah a call. Need a checkup on a server in my rack

Thanked by 1globalfrag
  • globalfragglobalfrag Member
    edited November 2015

@Jordan_NexHost said:

Hey Jordan,

This will be my first post ever on LET to address your issue. The reason why you're locked into the contract is because of all the freebies, discounts, and leeways that I've been offering you since day one. You can't take any small issue that you experience and blow it over proportion. I already discussed it over with you on Skype that we don't have any ACLs for outbound traffic, it's non-existent.. We already resolved your issue in this matter when you brought it up on Skype.

Yes, today around 12PM-3PM PST we had a DNS port issue which we also took care of. Out of all the small issues you had with us in the past 6-8 months this was a big one, and I do apologize for that. I even sent out a RFO of what happened, as it was a global event on our network. It was a fire we took out as fast as we could, and I wish we could have done it sooner!

As far as your deployments, like I've been telling you need to stop buying the parts from the vendors you are getting from, thinking it will work on the servers. Especially for the unique ones you already have. Each time we deploy something it doesn't want to work, then causes delays in deployments.... That isn't on us, sorry.

Now that I'm on LET I'm gonna look around!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2015

globalfrag said: Now that I'm on LET I'm gonna look around!

Stick around!

@Jordan_NexHost I'm not closing the thread, I told you I'm not going to keep bailing you out of this stuff. You posted it, you deal with the fallout.

Thanked by 2globalfrag vimalware
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:

I'm with you on this!

• @globalfrag said:
    I'm with you on this!

Give me an offer for Black Friday! I want to purchase colocation from you :)

• "98.44% chance of trolling in post." ? lol. If you're serious PM me.

• @0xdragon said:

Go for it.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Go for it.

Got a great offer. That's what happens, I guess.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

globalfrag said: This will be my first post ever on LET to address your issue. The reason why you're locked into the contract is because of all the freebies, discounts, and leeways that I've been offering you since day one. You can't take any small issue that you experience and blow it over proportion. I already discussed it over with you on Skype that we don't have any ACLs for outbound traffic, it's non-existent.. We already resolved your issue in this matter when you brought it up on Skype.

You said there was a null route on the IP Yet it responded to a SSH connection but did not respond to ping So there was clearly a ACL there and you lied as per usual. you are unable to fix a route issue on a prefix. and then give me a free /24 and then said that you are going to bill me for it. So say what you want Kazah I know what you have been doing.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

It's nice to see big providers coming to LET.

• @0xdragon said:

We have as well. RH is the best part about it all tasks are $25 no matter how big. (Actually included picking something up 3 mins away haha)

• Jordan_NexHost said: You said there was a null route on the IP Yet it responded to ping

i think it's probably best you finish all this in private jordan.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    i think it's probably best you finish all this in private jordan.

Kazah is always a call away. Always got my issues solved

• Set up nexhost mk2 and sell your assets to it for a dollar. Get legal advice first.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

So it's OK Kazah is it to leave 100s of Domains offline for several hours. and you bash me back with the discounts. I pay you a lot of money and there are a lot of providers. who would jump to get the money that I pay now and in the future. I know it's acceptable to leave every DNS Server running on your network offline for a majority of the day. Yes cause that does not loose me clients and cause a negative impact (sarcasm).

And I wonder why it was down all day nearly. yes because someone placed a ACL on your routers blocking all the DNS Traffic. this is not the first time this has happened. I have moved DNS from your network in the past.

• MunMun Member
    edited November 2015

Hey @globalfrag mind working on your spam issues.

I see this as unacceptable:

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

GlobalFrag has Own DC ?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    GlobalFrag has Own DC ?

At min, they have there own asn.

If you are receiving problematic spam from @globalfrag

https://www.enjen.net/asn-blocklist/index.php?asn=46573&type=iplist

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
This discussion has been closed.