Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU/NL] Fusioned - Pure SSD powered KVM Virtual Servers | E3-1230v2, HW-RAID10, 1Gbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[EU/NL] Fusioned - Pure SSD powered KVM Virtual Servers | E3-1230v2, HW-RAID10, 1Gbps

edited October 2012 in Offers

Fusioned - Enterprise Hosting | KVM SSD VPS | R1Soft Backup Services

Use coupon code LET399 for a 43% lifetime discount on the KVM 256 SSD plan!

»»»»»»»»»» Who we are »»»»»»»»»»
Fusioned is a hosting solutions provider specializing in enterprise web hosting, KVM virtual servers and R1Soft backup solutions. Build from the ground up, with quality services in mind, Fusioned has been able to provide exceptional uptime, fast support, and blazing fast performance to it's customers.

Our new Supermicro enterprise grade servers are packed with Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 CPUs, 32GB ECC RAM and 4 x Samsung 830 SSDs in RAID10 configuration on LSI 9260-4i controllers (w/ BBU & FastPath). With this setup we are able to provide maximum I/O performance while maintaining data integrity and redundancy.

We host our servers at the Dataplace datacenter in Alblasserdam (Netherlands), while network connectivity is provider by Proserve with a mix of Level(3), NTT/Verio, TeliaSonera, KPN and Abovenet uplinks.

Check out http://nl.fusioned.net for Test IP & Files.

»»»»»»»»»» LET Offer »»»»»»»»»»
»KVM 256 SSD
256MB RAM
5GB Pure SSD Storage
1 CPU Core
1 IPv4
5 IPv6
200GB Bandwidth
»Price: £7.00/month £3.99/month » Order Now

»Features:
1Gbps Uplink
SolusVM Control Panel
Fast, 15 minute setup
7 day money back guarantee
99,9% Uptime SLA
Benchmark: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2012/10/04/QJos1dkZDsvCkUdn

»Addons:
Additional IPv4s £1.00/month each (justification required)
R1Soft Linux Agent £10/month (backup storage FREE!)
R1Soft MySQL Agent £6.5/month (backup storage FREE!)
cPanel £11.95/month
CloudLinux £9.50/month
WHMCS £10.50/month
LiteSpeed £11.25/month
Softaculous £1.5/month

»Available Templates:
CentOS 5.8 x86 & x86_64
CentOS 6.3 x86 & x86_64
Debian 5.0 x86 & x86_64
Debian 6.0.6 x86 & x86_64
Ubuntu 10.04.4 x86 & x86_64
Ubuntu 12.04.1 x86 & x86_64
or send us your own ISO

»»»»»»»»»» Contact Us »»»»»»»»»»
Our sales and support departments are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 21:00 UTC. Support outside of these hours is limited to network and hardware issues on our main infrastructure and does not cover individual VPS with problems caused by user errors.

»Sales: sales[@]fusioned.net
»Support: support[@]fusioned.net
(in case you're sending in your root password, submit the ticket via our SSL secured Client Area)
»Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fusionednet
»Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fusionednet

Comments

• The domain is parked?

Thanked by 1George_Fusioned
  • Well you need to modify your site URL sir

• @DannyAlex said: The domain is parked?

Sorry, fixed :) I typed fusioned.com instead of fusioned.net

• @Fusioned_George can you also offer something in Greece?

• @rds100 said: can you also offer something in Greece?

We're working on it but, Greece is a very difficult market for hosting. Bandwidth costs are still incredibly high!
    Other Balkan countries offer bandwidth in dead low prices and although there's a fiber network (OTEglobe TBN) passing through those countries and into Greece, nobody has taken advantage of it yet.
    I remember in the previous company I owned in 2006, we had BGP with Verizon and a Greek ISP, both 10Mbps uplinks each, and it was around €8.000/month back then.

Currently one can find 1U colocation w/ 100 GB traffic (100Mbps uplink) for €130/month which as you can imagine isn't viable for a VPS hosting business... :S

• @Fusioned_George Cogent has POPs in Thessaloniki and Athens so they will probably push the prices down for everyone. Soon you will be able to enjoy more normal internet transit prices :)

• @rds100 said: Cogent has POPs in Thessaloniki and Athens so they will probably push the prices down for everyone. Soon you will be able to enjoy more normal internet transit prices :)

The thing is that International bandwidth is no the only important thing, you also need fast local connectivity. GR-IX the Greek Internet Exchange is only for ISPs and on top of that they don't all have peering agreements between them. The only ISP who has peering with all other ISPs is OTE (national telecommunications provider - the equivalent of BT in the UK).

For someone to host a VPS in Greece, he's probably looking for direct connection to Greek visitors, international bandwidth doesn't bother him.
    So unless OTE pushes collocation prices down, to be able to collocate with them, I see no other reason to start hosting VPSs in Greece.

What's the point of hosting a VPS in Greece, if a Greek visitor of your website, has to go through Frankfurt to get back to your VPS? :)

• Just curious, are you based in Greece or UK? I am seeing an UK address with a Greece phone number:

Administrative Contact:
    Fusioned Ltd
    George Tasioulis ()
    +30.2117800078
    Fax: +1.5555555555
    145-157 St John Street
    London, London EC1V 4PW
    GB

• I know what you mean, it was like this too here in Bulgaria 10 years ago - peering was almost non-existent. Now luckily everybody peers so local traffic doesn't have to go abroad.

• @zhuanyi said: Just curious, are you based in Greece or UK? I am seeing an UK address with a Greece phone number

Company founded in the UK (link to Companies House), I myself am still in Greece (soon moving to the UK with my wife).

• @Fusioned_George said: Company founded in the UK (link to Companies House), I myself am still in Greece (soon moving to the UK with my wife).

Thanks for the clarification.

• @Fusioned_George Cool, whereabouts? You're going to hate he weather here..

• @AsadHaider said: Cool, whereabouts? You're going to hate he weather here..

LOL I know, that's the only think still keeping me here :) Other than that, the government has made it so difficult for small businesses with the recent tax increases (23% VAT, 25% company tax + 20% special tax) that it's almost impossible to do otherwise.

• @Fusioned_George there is a nearby place with VAT 20%, corporate tax 10% and personal income tax 10% ;-)
    I've heard many greek companies are moving here already (i've only heard since i am basicly on the opposite side of the country).

• @Fusioned_George Set up shop in the Channel Islands?

• @AsadHaider said: Set up shop in the Channel Islands?

I'm not trying to evade tax, I'm trying to live a regular life with my wife, without worrying about if we're ever going to get a pension, if we'll get treated in a hospital, if our kids will go to school etc. I'm not moving from Greece because of the taxes but because of the fact that there's no return to the people. Tax money should be invested in Healthcare, Education etc. Here it's used to pay off the IMF debt.
    I have to pay national insurance, but I'm not really insured and I'm never going to get a pension.
    I have to pay 60 EUR for my office electricity bill (which is understandable), and 120 EUR city tax on top of that because I'm a business entity (which is not understandable).
    I have to pay 40 EUR/2 months for the water bill for a small office with a toilet and a sink (again only because it's a business).

Anyway, I think we've went way out of topic here :)

• @Fusioned_George said: Anyway, I think we've went way out of topic here :)

Welcome to LET :P

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Great offer, good luck with the new plans George!

• @serverbear said: Great offer, good luck with the new plans George!

Thanks a lot Stuart!
    btw another two benchmarks are coming tonight :)

• Fast setup and blazing disk speed. Quick support when VPS welcome email got eaten by external spam filtering service. Thanks George!

• @craigb said: Fast setup and blazing disk speed. Quick support when VPS welcome email got eaten by external spam filtering service. Thanks George!

Hey Craig, thanks for joining! :)

• Got one ; ) is my first SSD vps

corpus@thunder:~$ wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6) Number of cores : 2 CPU frequency : 3300.014 MHz Total amount of ram : 491 MB Total amount of swap : 509 MB System uptime : 1 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 17.7MB/s Download speed from Linode, Atlanta GA: 2.24MB/s Download speed from Linode, Dallas, TX: 1.56MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 888KB/s Download speed from Linode, London, UK: 30.3MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 22.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 655KB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 1.12MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 1.05MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 80.2KB/s I/O speed : 716 MB/s

Very impressed with the I/O

Thanked by 1George_Fusioned
  • No XEN offered anymore/no promo on Xen?

• @corpus happy you like it so far :)

@djvdorp no we decided to ditch Xen in favor of KVM and no longer accept new Xen orders.

• @George_Fusioned said: @djvdorp no we decided to ditch Xen in favor of KVM and no longer accept new Xen orders.

Ah okay, I see. I saw a Xen order link in the Serverbear benchmark, thats why I asked haha.