For the DIY DNS admin... an alpha preview:
Login: admin / demo
nsdmin is a PHP/SQLite web interface for dns administration.
- Runs on same host as the master nameserver.
- Supports nsd slave nameservers.
Test nameservers are active.
So you can add/modify a zone and then test with
dig @ns1.demo.nsdmin.com ....
- It's single-user, no concept (yet) of multiple users and zone ownership.
- Lots o' bugs, and not feature-complete.
- New zones are available on the master (ns1) after activation.
- New zones are available on the slave within 5 minutes (cron job).
- Modifications to an existing zone are available immediately (upon activation) on the slave.
- ns1 & ns2 are both 64MB LEBs, using ~12 MB RAM.
Comments, suggestions welcome.