Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers with IPs that sound residential?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers with IPs that sound residential?

JamesBotJamesBot Member
edited November 2015 in Providers

For example, "VPS Cheap" or "Hosting Cheap" are NOT what I'm looking for. Something like a brand name like "Centrilogic", bonus points for having a website that does NOT list hosting plans for sale, even more bonus points for actually using residential IPs.

Comments

• You should find a company that offers DSL/Broadband as well. Most of the time those IPs get tagged as residential.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2015

/24 allocated/SWIPed to any ISP you want, routed inside EU plus dedicated server (i5+, 4GB RAM+, 250GB HDD+ x2, 10TB @ 1G) - 130EUR/month

• William said: Quote

Thats about 125 Euros over my budget.

• @MarkTurner said:
    You should find a company that offers DSL/Broadband as well. Most of the time those IPs get tagged as residential.

Do you know of any for around or under $5 a month?

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

So you are looking for virtual machines which use IP allocations from residential/business ISPs?

We can provide virtual machines in Novosibirsk, Russia on Rostelecom network.
    Unfortunately, LET plans are out of stock.

• NumaPlay said: Thats about 125 Euros over my budget.

You will not get such a service for 5EUR.

• JamesBotJamesBot Member
    edited November 2015

@William said:

You will not get such a service for 5EUR.

I know, thats why I'm not looking for a private IP range.

• Teksavvy in Canada maybe an option, but be aware their broadband service is a little slow so their hosting services maybe similar.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Teksavvy in Canada maybe an option, but be aware their broadband service is a little slow so their hosting services maybe similar.

I don't see VPSes offered anywhere on their site.

• You'll need to find out whatever their hosting brand is now and contact them. They do some services, not sure of pricing though.

• @MarkTurner said:
    You'll need to find out whatever their hosting brand is now and contact them. They do some services, not sure of pricing though.

After a call with them, they said they do not sell VPS, or have another brand.

• NumaPlay said: After a call with them, they said they do not sell VPS, or have another brand.

They must have got out of that business, hunt around through DSL providers and see if they offer hosting services.

• I think someone used orange DC

• What's wrong with your home connection? Do you live in an office?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

You have some options in both the US and Europe, some of them pretty cheap.

Just do some research and find domestic ISPs selling hosting and/or domestic ISPs doing colo. In Europe, forget about the bigger ISPs (exceptions apply) and you'll find some small/medium sized ones offering this.

Asking someone with knowledge of the local market in each country can help. For example: in Spain there are guys hosting at ONO in subnets which can't be differentiated from domestic ones. I would guess that Más Móvil/Xtra Telecom is likely also recognized as residential/business and not a DC. To a lesser degree, maybe you can find someone hosted at Jazztel too.

In Russia you have a LOT of options. Ukraine is also easy. There are some US domestic ISPs selling cloud. I just don't want to compile a list for spammers or whatever, but if you have the need just do a bit of research.

Thanked by 1vimalware