Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 GB SSD caching, UNMETERED Bandwidth, 1 CPU core, 256/512MB RAM DDos Protected, Only $11/y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10 GB SSD caching, UNMETERED Bandwidth, 1 CPU core, 256/512MB RAM DDos Protected, Only $11/y

regeleregele Member, Host Rep

Test IP: http://lg.hostclean.net
Protection DDos Protected
Additional IP: $1/IP
SolusVM Panel

Virtual Privates Servers Plans For Plans Url: https://www.hostclean.net/ah-vps-server.php

Special 256 MB VPS

10GB storage
256 MB RAM
512 MB Burst RAM
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5420 @ 2.50GHz
CPU 2 core
Bandwidth UNMETERED
Port 1GB 1 IPv4
SolusVM Panel
Full Root Access
Choice of Linux OS
OpenVZ

$11 /Year

Order Link: Order Now

Special 512 MB VPS

15GB storage
512 MB RAM
1024 MB Burst RAM
CPU 2 core
Bandwidth UNMETERED
Port 1GB 1 IPv4
SolusVM Panel
Full Root Access
Choice of Linux OS
OpenVZ

$2 /Month

Special 1024 MB VPS

20GB storage
1024 MB RAM
2048 MB Burst RAM
CPU 2 core
Bandwidth UNMETERED
Port 1GB 1 IPv4
SolusVM Panel
Full Root Access
Choice of Linux OS
OpenVZ

$3 /Month

Special 2048 MB VPS

25GB storage
2048 MB RAM
3072 MB Burst RAM
CPU 2 core
Bandwidth UNMETERED
Port 1GB 1 IPv4
SolusVM Panel
Full Root Access
Choice of Linux OS
OpenVZ

$6 /Month

We accept: PayPal , BTC

Comments

• @regele way i am 100% i am sure i know you ? way you hidden your identity ?

• in this thread wich is closed now .... for some reasons we give you some advice but i see you are ignored the rules of this forum http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/62102/ovz-storage-10gb-256mb-ram-512-mb-burst-protection-ddos-gb-cpu-2-core-traffic-unlimited

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

After admin checkups, everyhing seems to be allright.

• company ? hidden whois ? what is allright for you ? did you lost 5 min to read the rules ?

• this in the rules @regele "Providers need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain OR provide proof of company registration (publicly accessible on the website of your country's commerce authority)."

mind your own business.bye

• @regele way i am sure i know you verry well ?

http://prntscr.com/94p1pb, your domain , owner GlobeHosting? we talk whois :)

Thanked by 1tronyx
  • cociucociu Member
    edited November 2015

@regele you have been adverted with the rules , so if you ignore all avertisment i am preatty sure next will be ban here

Thanked by 1tronyx

You are romanian with an america address. You're whole whois is fake. Does this look right to you?

• @regele really you are a noob now

regele said: You are romanian with an america address. You're whole whois is fake. Does this look right to you?

• @Nekki sometimes i miss you !

• @cociu said:
    Nekki sometimes i miss you !

Flag the thread you bell.

• i sent 999 flags until now , i am preaty sure this is from hostingfuze or phase7

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2015

cociu said: Providers need to display valid Public WHOIS information

The domain has public WHOIS information. If you have a problem with them that you think everyone here should be aware of, feel free to post that information here for people to read. If you have information that you think justifies action on my part, post it and I'll review it :)

• nothing about this @jarland if i am wrong i apologise .. but really i dont see this public whois

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@cociu said:
    nothing about this jarland if i am wrong i apologise .. but really i dont see this public whois

All good. Here's what I see:

Registrant Name: Ion Robert
    Registrant Organization: HOSTCLEAN SRL
    Registrant Street: Strada Valea Calugareasca Mr.14 Bl.2 Sc.A
    Registrant City: Bucharesti
    Registrant State/Province: Bucuresti
    Registrant Postal Code: 061728
    Registrant Country: RO
    Registrant Phone: +40.766801040
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]

what's your purpose in all this?

• regele said: regele

now nothing , and + i apologise i am not rush

ok, thanks

• colingptcolingpt Member
    edited November 2015

@regele said:
    what's your purpose in all this?

He tried to ban a competitor but failed, sadly, sadly, isn't it?

Thanked by 1rokok
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2015

jarland said: If you have information that you think justifies action on my part, post it and I'll review it :)

I had been very critical of some of @cociu's statements in the past, but I don't think he's being paranoid about this matter. I had been insisting on this for half a year, but had been ignored by LET staff and no action has been taken to stop this scammers. I'll try one last time with you, since I know you are always open to discussion.

The following "companies" advertising or previously advertising here are related. All of them are offering or offered $11/year unmetered OVZ in Romania: hostclean.net / hostclean.ro / rack.sh / rackhost.co / phase-7.net / phase-7.ro

There is a LOT of circunstancial evidence but I understand that you guys are hesitant to take action just based on that, so I'll just get to the facts:

It has been proved beyond doubt that rack.sh/rackhost.co had access to a customer database originated from Phase-7, a "company" which disappeared scamming hundreds of customers. This has been confirmed by me and other customers in previous offer threads and the rack.sh/rackhost.co representative finally admitted that he obtained the database from the scammers and used it to spamvertise.

HostClean and Phase-7 were sharing the same IP space and infrastructure some months ago. Let me elaborate a bit...

176.223.119.0/24 was rented from jump.ro to Phase-7. Let's take a look at what domains were hosted there for some interesting parts of their IP space:

metin.phase-7.net -> 176.223.119.4
    server.hostclean.ro, web1.hostclean.ro, web2.hostclean.ro -> 176.223.119.9
    openvz.phase-7.net -> 176.223.119.253

The rest of the subnet was mostly used for spam.

89.44.110.0/23 was another subnet rented to Phase-7. What a surprise, it is again used by both "companies":

phase-7.org -> 89.44.110.251
    phase-7.net -> 89.44.110.252
    phase-7.ro -> 89.44.110.252
    gwpay.phase-7.ro -> 89.44.110.252
    hostclean.net -> 89.44.110.95
    hostclean.net -> 89.44.110.99

I am already getting bored of writing about this, so will only point out one of those circunstancial gems which I didn't previously discover...

89.44.110.99 PTR -> gazduire.hostclean.ro
    89.44.110.251 PTR -> gazduire.phase-7.net

They are such great friends that they share names for their cPanel servers :)

Now, where do I get back the hour I lost while writing this... :(

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2015

@Nyr thanks for clarify ....

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I've further edited my comment to include more records which I wrongly skipped during the copypaste.

• yesterday if i was try to protect users LET i was acused to scarred of concurence ... lol !

• I'm sure they were using a private whois until @cociu caught it and then they removed the protection. Whois updated Nov 19, 2015.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • cociucociu Member
    edited November 2015

@TheOnlyDK yes is true but the moderators of LET dont want to see this.

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK Nyr

cociu you have a fake whois .it`s ok?