Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Psychz.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Psychz.net

IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
edited November 2015 in General

Anyone have co-lo with psychz.net in Dallas if so how's the network? I ordered a few servers the other day to have placed either in Dallas or LA had not planned on having them in co-lo until early next year but decided to just go ahead with it. Looking either Psychz in Dallas or LA or Swiftnode in LA.

Was looking over psychz DDoS protection anyone have experience with it/them?

Going to schedule a walk through of the DC later on this week and chat with them, just trying to get some LET feedback pros and cons on them in the meantime.

Comments

• I have some Dedi with them in Dallas.
    All i have to say they are pretty GOOD. You wont be disappointed.
    Email them for a quote and they will give their tons of promo ;)

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @RockBeltHOST said:
    I have some Dedi with them in Dallas.
    All i have to say they are pretty GOOD. You wont be disappointed.
    Email them for a quote and they will give their tons of promo ;)

Great thanks for the info, I was thinking of LA but then decided against it simple because I can actually go to the DC in Dallas unlike LA. I just emailed them lets see if they have any good promos.

• They're great. Really nothing else to say.

• edited November 2015

Dallas > Psychz

Los Angeles > GlobalFrag, Psychz, Swiftnode

Thanked by 2tomsfarm geekalot
  • We have some servers located in their Dallas datacenter, they are good enough.
    We didn't experience any downtime or issue up to now, DDoS protection has not been tested yet. I recommend them.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

@igniteservers Also take a look at incero and cloudshards. Pyschz Network is not all that great in Dallas. Incero's network mix is awesome. The last time I used Cloudshards was 2 yrs ago but their network mix was very good.

Thanked by 2ryanarp Rhys
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

PieNotEvenEaten said: Also take a look at incero and cloudshards. Pyschz Network is not all that great in Dallas. Incero's network mix is awesome. The last time I used Cloudshards was 2 yrs ago but their network mix was very good.

+1 for incero

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • XenosXenos Member
    edited November 2015

Do plenty of research on Incero and it's owner (Gordon) if they're an option. His business practices are not for everyone.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1527389&highlight=Incero

• @Xenos said:
    Do plenty of research on Incero and it's owner (Gordon) if they're an option. His business practices are not for everyone.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1527389&highlight=Incero

K after reading that i would stay away as client from Incero but this is not the first time i'm reading bad things about them
    But if you are going to provide service using incero then you will have a client base who will depend on you @IgniteServers better choose another provider are create a personality to resolve iisues with the Incero

@IgniteServers i dont have any exp with psychz.net but i know that their peering and network is great

Note : just my thoughts

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

That thread is funny as hell. First the overbilling due to a paypal subscription was the op's fault for not canceling the auto pay. So they refunded him with service credits which is pretty standard and texas state law doesn't require a business to refund you with cash or check for a overpayment made. So they are within right to issue service credit. Op has a piss poor accounting team then that couldn't catch those mistakes. So that just raises more questions about that thread on wht.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    igniteservers Also take a look at incero and cloudshards. Pyschz Network is not all that great in Dallas. Incero's network mix is awesome. The last time I used Cloudshards was 2 yrs ago but their network mix was very good.

I believe we have the same providers in Dallas as Incero... In the end it's about how you treat your customers.

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: Los Angeles > GlobalFrag, Psychz, Swiftnode

Slight bias i think :D

• @PieNotEvenEaten I agree the OP of that thread needs to improve his accounting. I was trying to point out the IP issues in it. Some more searching on WHT shows Incero changes pricing and or terms on IP's and hardware. They even raised costs in the past and regenerated invoices that were sent to clients. He cancels all services if a client argues with him. I'd hate for my business to rely on what mood Gordon is in on a particular day.

• There've been plenty of wabled ex-wable customers on let during my short stay on here.

Xenos said: I'd hate for my business to rely on what mood Gordon is in on a particular day.

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited November 2015

@GM2015 said:
    There've been plenty of wabled ex-wable customers on let during my short stay on here.

We all De-railing the topic but this is LET & Sorry @IgniteServers for this wrong doing

i haven't had any service with Incero but as you said Wable customers got bitter taste with Incero when ever i here incero and gordon name together there seems to be some providers(or)client getting screwed for no Reason and list of bad experience to the clients been mile long

he & @incero may be better than what i think but his and @incero reputation sucks that's all

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/65801/wable-review-good-great-bad-ugly

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/62258/wable-vps-review-horrible-customer-service

• Yea decided to get some in Dallas in Psycz, very good prices in Dallas, gonna go with Swiftnode for LA simple because I won't be able to get to the actual DC like I can in Dallas with Psycz so I have @ItsChrisG in LA and I know I can trust em with my hardware.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I've made my decision.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

We colo at both location Dallas and LA they are good . We going to colo with them at Ashburn, VA soon.