Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of offshore providers? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of offshore providers?

2»

Comments

• I'm not hosting anything illegal whatsever just companies who we compete with dont like what we're doing they hold the bigger share in this market so they may just to report us

• Someone has Antarctica as location?

Thanked by 1Cikon
  • Most of who replied here are thinking USA-centric, according to the given answers. Very well American coasts can be considered as being offshore for those who live in EU or AU ;-)

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • BunMamBunMam Member
    edited November 2015

Hostkey has terrible support, I waited 5 hours + for a reply and it's not even helpful.

They even closed the ticket without replying.

Ecatel network is bad, has a lot of outages last year but this year it's okay. Support is slow but better than Hostkey.

Voxility kick me out because of DMCA, don't trust them.

• @BunMam said:
    Hostkey has terrible support, I waited 5 hours + for a reply and it's not even helpful.

They even closed the ticket without replying.

Ecatel network is bad, has a lot of outages last year but this year it's okay. Support is slow but better than Hostkey.

Voxility kick me out because of DMCA, don't trust them.

New topic time? This one is a little old

If anyone is still looking for offshore, @cociu is the man!

• I have tried hostkey too russia. I did not have a good experience and gave up

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2015

@linuxthefish i see you :) waiting offshore needs , the curios things is in 2 years i have only 2 complain about dmca or copyright ... dont know if the cops is sleeping or what ? any way i repeat i am really ignored any of this...

• @cociu said:
    linuxthefish i see you :) waiting offshore needs , the curios things is in 2 years i have only 2 complain about dmca or copyright ... dont know if the cops is sleeping or what ? any way i repeat i am really ignored any of this...

Maybe you advertise at the wrong places. I don't think LET is attracting so many heavy abusers, maybe email spammers but not people that to serious crime.