Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

offshore vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

offshore vps

hi

well guys i want to buy a cheap offshore vps and i want to pay directly under 3 years term

requirements:

4 Cores
350 GB Hdd
2 gb ram
1 gbps port speed
monthly traffic : unlimted
2 ipv4

so any good offers for three year terms

Comments

• what can you effort?
    price?

• You want to pay the whole 3 years in advance? O.o

I bet @cociu can do this

• Thanks @linuxthefish you win :)

• i have just quote in private

• Off any shore, or just off your shore? Offshore is a pretty meaningless term...

• @tehdan's rigt, you probably want to define your shore, so that we can help you.

• Hey @cociu , will you be restocking the limited offer in your signature?

• @alaningus yes will be in Black fiday

Thanked by 1alaningus
  • cociucociu Member
    edited November 2015

Totaly untrusted user !!! ask for 3 years payment and past 1 week hi tell me will need our services only for one month .... lol. I ask him what is the problem and hi tell me "the vps took too long to reboot" but NEVER OPEN A TIKET TO INFORM THE ISSUE , but yes hi have time to tell me hi need the service for 1 month more ...

PS finnaly i will let this vps until friday up for the user to do his backups. I know i am idiot some times !!!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

cociu said: the vps took too long to reboot

weird thing to look at

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @cociu said:
    Totaly untrusted user !!! ask for 3 years payment and past 1 week hi tell me will need our services only for one month .... lol. I ask him what is the problem and hi tell me "the vps took too long to reboot" but NEVER OPEN A TIKET TO INFORM THE ISSUE , but yes hi have time to tell me hi need the service for 1 month more ...

PS finnaly i will let this vps until friday up for the user to do his backups. I know i am idiot some times !!!

Well If you are saying me an untrusted user than you should tell about yourself/ your hosting company too.

On your saying I had waited more than two weeks for refund and about 1 day ago you are saying me on Skype that your refund will be processed today within 2 hrs but the whole day passed but no refund. Also now you guys are just ignoring me on Skype, here and in support tickets too . Really I got too much frustrated from you guys ,you said me to keep patience , two weeks gone now how much patience you want from me

No one has replied to me in support tickets even.

Screenshot : http://i.imgsafe.org/582404f.png

Moreover I said earlier also that keep your one month money and refund me back my other money . I said this on the first day and you said now to me that the problem is how many day you used our services for free. Bro I transferred my website first to an another server then I asked for refund.

Screenshot :http://i.imgsafe.org/936a9f8.png

Reason for refund.
    1. OS installation problems from the first day. I reinstalled os many time for testing but reinstalling fails. Me And my server guy waited for 1 hour for OS reinstalling. After that I opened support ticket to reinstall os. And what was amazing that I am not able to reinstall os from my cp. Moreover name display name of OS was debian in my cp whereas as we were running centos.

Screenshot : http://i.imgsafe.org/026ed63.png
    http://i.imgsafe.org/2a71f98.png

2.Reboot time : what to lie here , we were installing a firewall on the server and when we rebooted it take more then 10 min for reboot, no one will gonna like this ever.

You says that you provide top quality service then please increase your knowledge about servers also. As the IP address assigned to me were never setup to my network card until we told you to do so.

Screenshot : http://i.imgsafe.org/abad638.png

In last
    So my server guy whom I paid money for everything adviced me to get a refund a shift to another. So I did the same.

Though I say that your is better till I was your client but when I asked for refund not even a single reply to me on your support ticket just ingnoring me and when I ask on Skype always saying keep patience your transfer has been approved, you will get money back soon. I don't know when this soon gonna came. But I am frustrated from your company now.

Thanked by 1colingpt
  • Fuck you @Rony , you have used our service for a month whithout any issue , and lather you have ask for a full refound. I asked you if you have any issue and you told me is booting slow (but i you eaven dont open a tiket regarding any issue) so i will give your money realx but you will wait 1 month for your money (i give you 1 month of free service)

• I had not used your services more than a week for your kind information not for whole month, read your post date and this thread post date which itself tells that I asked for refund within a week and after 2 days of your post about me, my services were terminated should I post now the termination screenshot also. You also very well know the truth. I also when asked for refund said you to keep one month money and refund me on the same day but it was you yourself who declined that.

Before saying that I had used your services for a month check the dates of this thread posting and really one month is gone from that day. ???

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@cociu said:
    Fuck you Rony
    but you will wait 1 month for your money

imo it is not the best to treat people/customer even if he is not satisfied with your service and requested a refund

Thanked by 1Rony
  • cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

exception0x876 said: exception0x876

my customers can tell you what treat is recive , but specially this customer hi ask for 3 years of service , use about 25 days , NO TIKET OPENED REGARDING ANY ISSUE EXCEPT ADITIONALS IP and lather ask me to keep the vps 1 week more and later need a refound. So i repeat and i promise here hi will recive a full refound but after 1 month , in this case next time when will do the same maybe first will thinck and later fuck the hosting company. He claim hi need the money to pay bills , now i ask here we dont pay bills or what ? Many users from let have in my company free service for live , is not a problem but when i see "smart" guys really i am iritated.

• cociu said: Fuck you @Rony ,

You need to keep your profanity to yourself. This is no way to express on a forum))

Thanked by 1Rony
  • RonyRony Member
    edited December 2015

Really you are a big lier I used your services for 25 days what a joke calculate the days from the day this thread is posted and the day when you said me untrusted user , is truly your mathematics so week @cociu, if I see it's only about 10 days no more than that as on 7th day I asked for refund and 3 days you gave yourself I shifted my website on the same day I told you that you can terminate my services and keep your one month money and refund me my left amount but It was again you who declined this.

You said yourself that you will refund my complete money and you don't want to keep my money so you need a proof this wait a while I will post screenshot of that chat too.

And lastly learn to pay respect to your customers.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

@Rony , is verry simple , when you post the proof of any tiket regarding any issue (until you have asked for a full refound) of the vps (whitout counting the aditional ips) i will respong more about your money , If not please count until 25.12.2015 for recive your full refound.

• @cociu said:
    Rony , is verry simple , when you post the proof of any tiket regarding any issue of the vps (whitout counting the aditional ips) i will respong more about your money , If not please count until 25 for recive your full refound.

Check my message

os installation error on the first day isn't that amazing , if I need to open always a support ticket for os installation and wait for hours for os installation than why should I use your services

You said I used you services for for 25 days than tell me isn't this you on Skype saying I used your services for a week or so

http://i.imgsafe.org/ea2bb36.png

I got two issues before refund for which I opened support tickets and when I got third issue about reboot with your vps rather than opening a support ticket I directly asked for refund , who want to get issues again and again . Is your services so worst that I always need to open support tickets for small things .
    Which customer will like the service if he is getting in issues again and again , and i am not happy from your services so I directly ask for refund nothing bad I done

Regards

• when you ask me for a price of 3 years , really i cannot take money for 1 month because i give you a cheap price for 3 years not for 1 mont (or whatever 10 days , really i dont check in the logs) second what we tell you here in Romania was hollyday yo can check in google to confirm , +blackfriday +we have buy a entire hosting company and we tard in move all data. in the skype my employers tell you the tranzaction is aproved to refound but you need to wait until the property departmend will do the refound. So in wich moment i was telling you you will not be refounded ? Just i tell you you fuck us so ... i will return the favour. You have pay with paypal , way you have not open a dispute ? i tell you way , you have not opened eavean a tiket regarding the "slow boot of vps" because you know was a lie this . Never mind i tell you in 25 i will refounded this account i dont want your money , i want only to give you a class . So i will not lost my time more here you have my words you will be refounded. For you maybe was a joke , for us is not because is fin of year and we need to prepare paper to our financiar guvern , and is not a joke to pay/refound/use.

• cociu said: for us is not because is fin of year and we need to prepare paper to our financiar guvern

Lolwut? Now customers are responsible for your accounting department problems?

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

and yes would be nice to atach the image with any tiket (clearly if you dont have because NEVER you open a tiket regarding any issue) regarding the "boot slowly" is clearly you dont have . You directly ask for a refound and ask favours to keep your vps online for 1 week more until you done your job. Yes i was a stupid to keep your vps one week more until you done.

And regarding about reinstall the OS we are not responsable of your stupid actions in the client area , if you reinstall the os you need to start the VM if not is clearly you dont have ssh acces. Please see your image what you posted what was our answer to your issue YOU NEED TO START THE VM. LOL

• singsing said: Lolwut? Now customers are responsible for your accounting department problems?

H didn't say that, but he has to do all the paperwork for the end of year, so trouble (like refound of already processed money) adds more work.

@Rony: you don't need to reboot a server every 35 secs anyway, isn't it?

• @cociu said:
    when you ask me for a price of 3 years , really i cannot take money for 1 month because i give you a cheap price for 3 years not for 1 mont (or whatever 10 days , really i dont check in the logs) second what we tell you here in Romania was hollyday yo can check in google to confirm , +blackfriday +we have buy a entire hosting company and we tard in move all data. in the skype my employers tell you the tranzaction is aproved to refound but you need to wait until the property departmend will do the refound. So in wich moment i was telling you you will not be refounded ? Just i tell you you fuck us so ... i will return the favour. You have pay with paypal , way you have not open a dispute ? i tell you way , you have not opened eavean a tiket regarding the "slow boot of vps" because you know was a lie this . Never mind i tell you in 25 i will refounded this account i dont want your money , i want only to give you a class . So i will not lost my time more here you have my words you will be refounded. For you maybe was a joke , for us is not because is fin of year and we need to prepare paper to our financiar guvern , and is not a joke to pay/refound/use.

Over the all last time I was just asking for an exact date for refund but you guys keep on saying me you will get refund soon and soon. You first said after black Friday and when is asked after black Friday you said holidays going in Romania then again when I asked after 3-4 days again you said soon. I was always asking for a specific date or period within which I will get my refund so now let see when you gonna. And about reboot wait wait a while I am posting screenshot with my server guy who let me know about reboot issue via Skype chat .

Screenshot of chat when my server guy told me the website is now up and about reboot

http://i.imgsafe.org/d7cbedf.png

And @2bb3 I myself don't manage my server it's managed by a server expert he said me to get back to old vps as we are facing issues with the vps from the first day as I had told in my above posts and reboot we have done that day first time and it has taken more than 10 min you can see the screenshot whose link is given above

Regards

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

2bb3 said: 2bb3

Is normal to have problems sometimes , but we are here to resolve our issue (bicause if not its cost me image) but when WE DONT HAVE TIKETS ... WTF i know if hi had problems , any way i repeat i was testing personaly the node and his vps and was working perfect ! so let put the problems in order :

1) ask for a price for 3 years of services (any hosting is giving cheap price)

2) after xxx days (i thinck 10 ) ask for 1 week more serviceas and lather a refound

3) i ask him what is the problem "in the skype" (so in this moment nothing regarding any issue) and he tell me is a reboot problem because his guy tell him to change. Existing the posibility to change the node ... but clearly the customer not ask for this , hi only ask for his money and 1 week more of free service

4) I tell him i am OUT and our department will resolve this and for a "idiot guy" what i am i keep the vps online one week more.

5) in every hours open tikets regarding his refound , in skype too end our tehnical guys (wich is not autorizated to transfer money) tell him to wait.

6 ) is true we had a verry dificult period personally i have been with some papers for donations (here in Romania you can donate 2% of your taxes where you want, hospitals, urgencies, etc.) + my users can confirm all incomes of this month we have donate to the tragical accident of club #colective from Bucarest) . We had a black friday too , we have buy a hosting company with +1000 users , and i sell perfumes too and in this period ... is preatty dificult. ++++We had 1 week of Holiday some days from state.

7) etc etc i will not lost time more with this , i know what kind of service i provide , i really dont need his money , i give my words will be refounded .

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

Rony said: And @2bb3 I myself don't manage my server it's managed by a server expert he said me to get back to old vps as we are facing issues with the vps from the first day as I had told in my above posts and reboot we have done that day first time and it has taken more than 10 min you can see the screenshot whose link is given above

Yes the website was down for more 10 min but this is Our website not your vm.

@Rony , can you proof your "server expert" is a reall man ? I can proof of competence for 2 guys from my tehnical support with paper but you can do the same ? For your info in Romania we cannot open a hosting company without certificated guys (at least one) . you will tell me now we are stupids here ... any way i am stoping now this . you have all reason , let me to be a bad man.

• @cociu said:

We rebooted the vm and vm restart after 10 min and it's not about your website he said , he said about the vm

@cociu said:

I thought you want from your customers if he got issues and issues he must always open a support ticket. I got 2 issues first and over third issues I.e reboot we decided to go back to our old servers . As I Don't like my website going down and down.

10 min downtime And members online in last 24 hours dec from 100 to just 20.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

@Rony said:

Can you read ? was our website not yours , i dont have my website in the same node with the vm*s this is a stupid error to save details of your clients in the same node , your vm was online and for free all this period

• @cociu said:
    Can you read ? was our website not yours , your vm was online and for free all this period
    @cociu said:
    Can you read ? was our website not yours , your vm was online and for free all this period

Bro we were installing firewall at that time and when here rebooted the VPS he said it's taking too long. We never mentioned about your website in our chat and he was never aware of your website he just know ssh and other login details I_!

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

Rony said: I thought you want from your customers if he got issues and issues he must always open a support ticket. I got 2 issues first and over third issues I.e reboot we decided to go back to our old servers . As I Don't like my website going down and down.

10 min downtime And members online in last 24 hours dec from 100 to just 20.

and yes i am lucky i dont have customers who tell us the vm is not working if the vm is stoped from himself clearly was a exception with you , please see what was our answer in the image what you have atached