Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheapest monthly plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheapest monthly plan

Hello
what are the companies you've seen offering monthly pricing for standard plans (excluding thus those low ram ones)?
For now I've found the 512MB dacentec $1/m plan...

Comments

• @sandro said:
    Hello
    what are the companies you've seen offering monthly pricing for standard plans (excluding thus those low ram ones)?

Me too looking, for VPN purposes with atleast 1TB any offer? and in 256mb range of ram.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited November 2015

@sandro said:
    Hello

that'll be your best bet
    Edit - that's if your load average is <0.45 :D, otherwise it'll be +$5 for <0.75 and +$10 for <1.0

• ArubaCloud

• Seflow FlexCloud 256mb kvm 1euro/m, 50mbit unmetered. Milan or OVG Strasbourg.

http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud

Haven't had any network issues in quite a while.

• @vimalware said:
    Seflow FlexCloud 256mb kvm 1euro/m, 50mbit unmetered. Milan or OVG Strasbourg.

http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud

Haven't had any network issues in quite a while.

I still don't see why people recommend these guys after the shitstorm a couple weeks ago.

• I to think why Seflow is still recommend

• @sandro said:
    Hello

@Arubacloud
    Note:It is Vmware with 1GB ram 1 core 20GB SSD and 2TB traffic in Europe they are bigger inc
    so They will sustain longer

• In my opinion cheapest monthly plan osis possible after some negotiation with your web host and with prepaid long term contract.