Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avante Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avante Hosting

zonzon Member
edited October 2012 in General

Is anybody experiencing problem with Avante Hosting ? My VPS is offline from yesterday... and no reply to my tickets...

Comments

• Haven't check but it seems to be down for me because my I couldn't connect to my pptp on the vps.

• their vps has been down for a month.

• Avante Hosting

@AvanteHosting
    All the VPS nodes are moved and final processing is going on. The VPS will be online soon.

From twitter.

• Kidz host.

• I've heard of Avante before, don't remember where though

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

There was a discussion about this on one of their LEB posts a few weeks back I think, and I think there were ongoing issues.

Anyway, I might as well tag @ChrisK in here.

• We apologize for any issues caused, all of our VPS have been moved to our new Dallas location. We are currently updating all the VPS node ID in SolusVM, you will be appropriately credited for this downtime.

Thank you

• @Chris: thank you!

Thanked by 1fan
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

lol.

Thanked by 2DeletedUser jshinkle
  • gianggiang Veteran
    edited October 2012

@Jeffrey said: Kidz host.

They got their own AS, Trustwave EV SSL... verified as a Inc company, so I think they are -a- good kids =D

• @CVPS_Chris
    What are you laughing about?

• @giang
    Our infrastructure is superior to most companies on leb as well ;)

• zonzon Member

My VPS is still down.. now it is more that 2 days...

If moving to a new location at least they should have informed the clients... when i found the VPS was down i waited for few hours since it is a low cost vps.. then i created a support ticket and even after 12 hours no reply to that... then only i posted here..then i came to know about this data center move...

• NexusNexus Member
    edited October 2012

@Zon, if your vps has been down for 2 days, why the hell are you still with them?

Where I come from, if it's down for 2hours i'm out, unless hurricane Katrina is at the DC.

• zonzon Member

@Nexus
    What to do... i paid for 6 months.... now 3 more months to go.... if they had informed me i would have moved to another vps before the dc move... i have many spare VPSes.. last month inceptionhosting moved their DC and they informed me 2 weeks in advance... so i managed it without any downtime...

• Oh, didn't know you paid semi-annually...

Damn, I wish you the best then, hopefully it get's up soon!

• JacobJacob Member
    edited October 2012

@ChrisK what, You got a couple EOL Ciscos? Describe your superior Infrastructure to all us

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • zonzon Member

From initial days itself i was skeptical about them.. so i host only low traffic sites with them... my main sites are with quickweb, buyvm, inceptionhosting, hostigation, chicagovps, vps9, prometues etc... so if they informed me about the move i would have shifted to any one of these VPSes till everything becomes ok..

Thanked by 1PacketVM
  • @ChrisK said: Our infrastructure is superior to most companies on leb as well ;)

You cant say something like that without backing it up. If its so "Superior" what's with all the issues.

• @GetKVM_Ash said: You cant say something like that without backing it up. If its so "Superior" what's with all the issues.

Said "most". It might be true. There are lots of summer hosts without infrastructure after all.

• @concerto49 said: Said "most". It might be true. There are lots of summer hosts without infrastructure after all.

Oh i can agree on that, there are people still using old C2Q's, but it still seems like a rather arrogant thing to say, judging the current circumstances.

Thanked by 3craigb fan Mon5t3r
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Just read that some user had more downtime than uptime in the comments. It is hard for me to belive it has so 'superior' infrastructure.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @zon said: My VPS is still down.. now it is more that 2 days...

@LAKid said: their vps has been down for a month.

@ChrisK said: Our infrastructure is superior to most companies on leb as well ;)

I think the above statement from your customers says you have no idea how to use your superior equipment. You do truly show yourself the 15 year old punk you are, running around blaming everyone but your own lack of having a clue what you are doing. See what your customers are saying, all the latest greatest hardware does not help if you have no idea what you are doing with it.

You might have been lucky with MC hosting, but that certainly has not been your case for providing VPS. I do fully expect you will deadpool the VPS line in some rarely seen poor fashion when someone that pulls your strings yanks your funding for them.

• @ChrisK said: Our infrastructure is superior to most companies on leb as well ;)

We sure see that >_>

Thanked by 1Kairus
  • @ChrisK Sure! Sounds like you've got a masters in downtime too buddy.

• ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited October 2012

We did have issues in our FL location, which is why we are moving,
    In Dallas we have redundant routers, switches, and upstreams.
    Thus we're offering a 100% network uptime SLA.

We have a very robust infrastructure, far better than what we had in Florida.

We will credit anyone that has had downtime during the move.

• Don't need credit, just refund.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited October 2012

Why it's the DC's fault. :)

@LAKid said: Don't need credit, just refund.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • @Jacob in this case, NO.