Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aimpanel - cheap gamepanel - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aimpanel - cheap gamepanel

2»

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2015

It didn't support my OS so I just changed the "OSNAME" variable inside of the bash script to allow it to install :)

It'd be nice if the newest version of Debian would be supported officially though @SystemZ.

• @doghouch said:
    It didn't support my OS so I just changed the "OSNAME" variable inside of the bash script to allow it to install :)

It'd be nice if the newest version of Debian would be supported officially though SystemZ.

This package designed for Wheezy works even on Jessie? Wow. Let me know if you have any bugs :)

I have most of the work for Debian 8 with separate repo done.
    It's separate because I want to fully support systemd but I'm new to systemd so I'm running more tests to make sure it's solid, it takes some time.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @SystemZ

I like your roadmap! Then i will check next year when everything is done. Also support multi-user ability and a whmcs / blesta module is a +1.

I hope this will be ready very soon then i buy the license from you. Got many control panels but all of them is shit for production use.

:)

edited October 2015

@SystemZ said:
    It's separate because I want to fully support systemd but I'm new to systemd so I'm running more tests to make sure it's solid, it takes some time.

I even got it to work on Ubuntu 14x :o

Take a look: http://150.107.225.139:3131/panel/#/auth/login

If you go to the same IP but change the port to 80, you'll see the Ubuntu version (default page).

EDIT: You can sign in my demo with admin:HIMqqYEJE5heaAHx :)

• SystemZSystemZ Member
    edited October 2015

@ZweiTiger said:
    SystemZ

I like your roadmap! Then i will check next year when everything is done. Also support multi-user ability and a whmcs / blesta module is a +1.

I hope this will be ready very soon then i buy the license from you. Got many control panels but all of them is shit for production use.

:)

>

Nice to hear that :)

@doghouch
    It have Ubuntu 14 support from version 0.90.2 as stated in few posts earlier ;)

• @SystemZ said:
    Ubuntu 14

*Ubuntu 15 :)

• @doghouch

Ohhhhh, now it makes sense :D
    Any bugs so far?

edited October 2015

No, it seems to be running smoothly @SystemZ :)

I'll be sure to shoot a PM over if I find any. I'm going to go try it on CentOS later with some modifications if it's okay with you.

• @doghouch said:
    No, it seems to be running smoothly SystemZ :)

I'll be sure to shoot a PM over if I find any. I'm going to go try it on CentOS later with some modifications if it's okay with you.

Thanks for testing :)
    Sure, go ahead, I'll be glad to help if you have any questions.
    Write me PM or email if you need more activation keys, currently they are binding to IP after first use.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Frontend is already on MIT license on Github:
    https://github.com/aimpanel/frontend

• @SystemZ said:
    Frontend is already on MIT license on Github:
    https://github.com/aimpanel/frontend

hello @SystemZ I would be willing to script you together a whmcs provisoning module
    and/or blesta module please pm me and we will talk about that or you can contact me on my whmcs https://my.cubedata.net/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1 and we will talk via ticket if preferred.

Thanked by 1SystemZ
  • LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Will have to try this out if it has TS3MusicBot :>

• Please add support for Team Fortress 2. Its a free Steam/Valve game.

• @theblackesthat said:
    Please add support for Team Fortress 2. Its a free Steam/Valve game.

It's already on roadmap :)

edited October 2015

@SystemZ said:
    Write me PM or email if you need more activation keys, currently they are binding to IP after first use.

I got CentOS 5 & 6 to work. Not so sure sure about CentOS 7 as everything there basically changed in comparison to older versions.

Thanked by 1SystemZ