Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedi server in europe with ddos protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedi server in europe with ddos protection

im looking for dedi in europe with ddos protection.
almost run out of old server.
any reccomands ?
i heard about ovh but the review is super shitty in facebook 1.2/5 alot of negative, only few say they good .
so anyone heard about them ?
or other dedi provider in europe ?

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

Online.net is your next address.

• WHT said: Online.net

no info about their ddos protection only free 20 euro or 70 not real info.

• someone can explain online.net
    reviews about dedi of ovh/kimsufi/soyoustart
    any oder dedi with ddoss protection in europe ?

• OVH current prices & service quality much better then 1 year ago.

Poor rating because of weird issues with their network, and slow unhelpful support.

I was hear almost rare messages about hardware fails, but it's more rare then with other operators.

Online.net -> i was hear very good reviews about them, but their netwrok is bad to protect you again DDoS (any attack >30Gbit/s as i know -> and you will be nullrouted, or terminated).

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Grab a server with your favorite provider and then get remote protection?

Personally I would never recommend OVH EU (BHS is more reasonable), online or similar. OVH's support is downright criminal, and prone to company wide mood swings

• @neqste said:
    OVH current prices & service quality much better then 1 year ago.

Poor rating because of weird issues with their network, and slow unhelpful support.

I was hear almost rare messages about hardware fails, but it's more rare then with other operators.

Online.net -> i was hear very good reviews about them, but their netwrok is bad to protect you again DDoS (any attack >30Gbit/s as i know -> and you will be nullrouted, or terminated).

yeah there is not much info about their ddos protection with ovh or online.net
    i heard the customer support is big problem in ovh include the payment system of them.
    i heard about https://zare.co.uk
    anyone heard about them ?

• @SplitIce said:

Recommend online.net, they route very good.

• what about their ddos protection?
    no info in their website

• I found on google hetnix.com , which is European ,but not sure about their service.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

What kind/level of protection do you need in EU ? We can avail you in NL.

• I have a soyoustart dedicated server which is only 2 days old. I don't really have any use for it right now, Any body willing to make an offer for it?

Specification: Intel Xeon E3 1225v2 Processor 4cores/4thread Frequency 3.2 GHz+ RAM 16GB DDR3 Disks 2 x 2 TB SATA Network connection 1 Gbps Guaranteed Bandwidth 250 Mbps Traffic Unlimited IPv4 1 IPv6 /64 Anti-DDoS Included Failover IP 16 included and up to 128 as an option ( £1.69 excl. VAT /month/IP (or £2.03 incl. VAT) ) Backup space 100 GB (included)/Up to 10 TB as an option

• @Clouvider - He'll provide you with a good deal.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @sdglhm said:
    Clouvider - He'll provide you with a good deal.

+1 you will get good support i haven't had any exp with him but his reputation precedes him

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for recommending @sdglhm :).
    @simonindia thank you for the kind words.

@lolfust1 You may wish to have a look at our Dedicated Servers Sale here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale

Most is sold out there at the moment, but you can still find something good. If you could tell me more about your actual requirements regarding the specification and the protection itself I would probably be able to to help! :)

• @Clouvider said:
    Thanks for recommending sdglhm :).
    simonindia thank you for the kind words.

lolfust1 You may wish to have a look at our Dedicated Servers Sale here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale

Most is sold out there at the moment, but you can still find something good. If you could tell me more about your actual requirements regarding the specification and the protection itself I would probably be able to to help! :)

most of them out of stock ): and you not offer ddos protection.
    req:
    xeon
    16-32gb ram
    1tb x 2
    cpanel/directadmin - addional.
    but all your server out of stock and they one that as the same hardware x2 of the price from the one not in stock idk how its possible to sell same server in diffrent prices.
    do you provide ddos protection? my clients suffer sometimes from ddos. small-mid size attacks start from few hundred mb per sec to 20gbps depends .
    of course its not everyday 24/7 its few times in a week and few hours.
    depends on the bored kids around to think them self as hackers.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

if you need ddos protected dedicated server located in germany take a look at http://gt-host.de/?page=offers&kat=34

• neqsteneqste Member
    edited October 2015

About Zare.co.uk.
    This is my personal review, and it's not objective.

• I do not like this operator because of several issues with them
    • I have bad experience with buing services from them (very slow process)
    • I have issues with their support, i was wait for answer from them for around 2 weeks.
    • Only after post about their issues here, at LET, they answer to me quickly.

But this is just my personal info, i can't say anything bad or good about them, because i even did't try to use their resource. So, decide by yourself.

The best what you can to do:
    Buy any cheap & good dedi in Europe without protection, or with minimal protection (SoYouStart / Kimsufi). Add extra DDoS Protected GRE tunnel (like x4b.net), and enjoy.

Thanked by 1SplitIce
  • I've sent you an PM