Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EarthQuake Hits Pakistan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• The quake was 196 km (120 miles) deep and centred 82 km southeast of Feyzabad in a remote area of Afghanistan in the Hindu Kush mountain range. - Yahoo India

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR
    edited October 2015

I hope all my fellow LET'ers out that way are OK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-34636269

• felt it in India too

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Yes, It was bad in gurgaon. One of aon hewitt recently building got big cracks. Everyone is safe .

• It felt for almost 5 minutes. Unfortunately there are around 100 casualties in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Hope everyone is safe.

There was massive earthquake in Pakistan on October 6, 2005.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

Close to 150 casualities.
    RIP

Mother nature has really been harsh with South Asia this year.

• I Hope every one from India and Pakistan are safe

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Not only Pakistan the quake was felt in India,Bangladesh,Afganistan and Tajikistan but Pakistan and Afganistan was the most to suffer! RIP

• Guys if you are your family members in earth quake affected areas need any help that I or We can do

send me a PM i will do at the best of what i can

• Good friend in Pakistan. Fair few buildings got cracks in and the odd one collapsed. Ambulances everywhere he said but yeah. Also @arpanjot how bad was it in India. My sisters near bangalore?

@28Tom said:
    Good friend in Pakistan. Fair few buildings got cracks in and the odd one collapsed. Ambulances everywhere he said but yeah. Also arpanjot how bad was it in India. My sisters near bangalore?

No effect in South India and Maharastra and Goa people in India felt the quake in New Delhi and Ahmedabad and there was some small damage in Jammu and Kashmir. Your sister is safe!

• @adxn said:
    No effect in South India and Maharastra and Goa people in India felt the quake in New Delhi and Ahmedabad and there was some small damage in Jammu and Kashmir. Your sister is safe!

Phew thanks. Yeah Kashmir was only hit 10 year ago and badly.

• @28Tom said:
    Good friend in Pakistan. Fair few buildings got cracks in and the odd one collapsed. Ambulances everywhere he said but yeah. Also arpanjot how bad was it in India. My sisters near bangalore?

SouthIndia is safe northern corridor is affected like (North- India,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Bangladesh)

• @28Tom said:

there were no casualties in India. no need to worry :)

New Delhi and the whole Kashmir is in the same plate so whenever there is a quake in Afganistan, Pakistan or Nepal you can feel it if you are in Delhi

Thanked by 1arpanjot