Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Departure from NinjaHawk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Departure from NinjaHawk

TazTaz Member
edited October 2012 in Providers

As some of you know that I work for multi-state corporation. Well, I have been offered a higher position, which is I have been promoted from regional vice president to regional president. However, with every great thing that comes in life, you have to compromise something. And in my case, I will have to relocate from tri-state division to Hawaii. Also my job responsibility has been increased (twice or more tbh). I will most likely end up working up to 16 hours a day and will have to make frequent trips to Texas ( where our main office is located).

So what does all of these has to do with LET? To most, nothing. To some, I will no longer be able to continue my online activity ( besides mail checking haha) and I will not have enough time to devote on NInjaHawk. Which means, yes I am leaving Ninja hawk. However, you guys will not be abandoned. I have discussed with Roel and he is going to join LET sometime this week. Even though, I still have my stake on NH, I will no longer make any decision.

I am also leaving my position on WebhstingFail, however, I do not regret it.

If anyone wants to keep in touch with me, please contact me via pm for my personal email and Skype id.

If anyone have any inquiry, please do ask me. I will officially leave on October 7.

Hasta La Vista Amigos.

Warm Regards,

Tazwar W. C.

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

Comments