Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E-Clicking Web LLC, Budget VPS from $3.99 per month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E-Clicking Web LLC, Budget VPS from $3.99 per month!

JakeECJakeEC Member
edited November 2011 in Offers

Hello Guys!
E-Clicking has been in operation since 2009, primarily offering france-based services. However, we have now launched to the UK and have some exciting offers for you!

Right now, you can get the following deals for under $7 per month

V-1000
256 MB RAM / 512 MB Burstable RAM
20 GB Space
200 GB Bandwidth
OpenVZ Virtualisation
$5.99/month
$3.99/month with USLEB (recurring)
https://e-clicking.com/orders/cart.php?a=add&pid=9

V-2000
512 MB RAM / 768 MB Burstable RAM
30 GB Space
300 GB Bandwidth
OpenVZ Virtualisation
$8.99/month
$6.99/month with USLEB (recurring)
https://e-clicking.com/orders/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

This promotion code is only available for the next 10 sign ups, so get in quick!

Many Thanks,
E-Clicking Web LLC

Comments

• do you think you may be abit more active in the forums once you gain customers from here. from what i see you joined 7 days ago and only made 5 posts including this one. Maybe to gain respect and trust fromt he community you may have to be abit more active. IMHO

• We most certainly will be more active. You must remember, we've only recently launched our US based services and until now, primarily advertised within france and french websites.

We will be a great deal more active on this forum, as well as other forums we advertise regularly on.

Thanks!

• The 8.99 sttuff isn't for this forum u_u

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited November 2011

@yomero said: The 8.99 sttuff isn't for this forum u_u

<

@JakeEC said: $8.99/month $6.99/month with USLEB (recurring)

:D

• Sorry, I am blind u_u

• I don't trust too much company with private whois.

• Re: active. Oh please. I say the same thing ab0ut LES and I get crap for it.

• I can understand your concern with the WhoIS and I will be suggesting it be removed. As for contact details, our address/contact number is available should anyone require it, though it is located in France.

Regards

Thanked by 1drmike