Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Liquid Solutions Dead?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Liquid Solutions Dead?

Hey, just curious if anyone else has gotten a response on any tickets involving Liquid Solutions recently, I've been waiting for an initial response on a ticket for a week now, seems like Query Foundry has left the brand/customers to rot.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Have you tried submitting a ticket to any of the other brands they have? Fliphost, Cloudshards etc?

• DanDan Member

@Awmusic12635 No, but I did try calling their other brands (Fliphost, Cloudshards, etc) to no avail. I'll go submit a ticket with one of their other brands here.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Dan said: I did try calling their other brands

I don't think they offer phone support

• They are very active selling IP space, so i guess there is someone alive.

• DanDan Member

They've responded, definitely migrating away at this point. Can't stand it when companies claim they have an "ultra-premium LA datacenter".

• @Dan said:
    They've responded, definitely migrating away at this point. Can't stand it when companies claim they have an "ultra-premium LA datacenter".

Define 'ultra-premium'.