Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a vBulletin 4.2 publishing suite license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a vBulletin 4.2 publishing suite license

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited October 2012 in General

As mentioned in the title, note that officially there is no transfer allowed and therefore you would need to give me access to your account and I will change all the info to my personal info to complete the "transfer". As this is somewhat a risk for me, I can only offer a quite discounted price.

Let me know how much you are willing to get rid of that license! Thanks.

Comments

• @zhuanyi Check out Digitalpoint forums.

• @AsadHaider said: Check out Digitalpoint forums.

I only saw one thread there and it was already sold by the time I contacted the seller, thanks for the suggestions though

• @zhuanyi Post a thread asking if anyone has one to sell, or use the search to find previous threads. I buy/sell/trade a lot of stuff on there. Also, check the users rep/post history before buying.

• @AsadHaider said: Post a thread asking if anyone has one to sell, or use the search to find previous threads. I buy/sell/trade a lot of stuff on there. Also, check the users rep/post history before buying.

will do, thanks.

• HondaHonda Member

You still looking for a vbulletin license?

• WHT has these offers, sometimes

• BK_BK_ Member
    edited May 2013

Last time I did this I was out $100 as the account was resold by the seller a second time even after I changed the password, email, etc. -.- Never again, haha.

• PatrickPatrick Member

Check WHT, people are usually selling them every few weeks.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member

I posted this more than half a year ago...sorry @Honda but I am no longer looking for it.

P.S.: For those who are getting it, don't get it from DigitalPoint, it is basically a forum full of scammers and the admin on that forum wanted me to show him the proof that I was scammed before he ban the other guy...I was like, how the f*** am I suppose to show him that I did not get the license? Let him get into my inbox and dig up my emails?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

@zhuanyi said:
    the admin on that forum wanted me to show him the proof that I was scammed before he ban the other guy...I was like, how the f*** am I suppose to show him that I did not get the license?

But isn't this reasonable request? Someone can't be just banned because some random guy requested this. At some forums admins wouldn't even get involved and react on deals between third parties.
    Just saying. (I am not DP member and never was)

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member

@Spirit said:
    But isn't this reasonable request? Someone can't be just banned because some random guy requested this. At some forums admins wouldn't even get involved and react on deals between third parties.
    Just saying. (I am not DP member and never was)

Sure, show me I didn't lend you a million bucks :) If you can't, then you owe me a million :)

• SpiritSpirit Member

@zhuanyi I know, I know... but try to look from his pespective. Sometimes things aren't so clear and I am pretty sure that they are always in the middle of some mess trying to decide what's the best... It's hard to be judge in matters where you're not directly involved neither money went through your hands.

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member

@Spirit said:
    zhuanyi I know, I know... but try to look from his pespective. Sometimes things aren't so clear and I am pretty sure that they are always in the middle of some mess trying to decide what's the best... It's hard to be judge in matters where you're not directly involved neither money went through your hands.

That I agree...but it is tough to tell but I like the approach WHT is taking from that perspective...they basically ban you first and then you can put in a ticket and ask them why you were banned, if you are innocent, then go ahead and show the mods the evidence and they will unban you.

I think it is just different philosophy...but it is for sure easier and efficient for someone to prove him/her is not guilty assuming he/she is than the other way round :)