Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone has the same issue right now. Open the ticket for 4 hours, but have not heard back from them.

Comments

• MunMun Member

4 hours is kinda short, but @ernie might be able to get this all resolved.

• Oh no, an issue with BlueVM.

• Sounds like BlueVM does not do the good job. But this is actually the first time I had issue with them in 1+ year.

• caiappscaiapps Member
    edited October 2015

Thanks! Just PM him

@Mun said:
    4 hours is kinda short, but ernie might be able to get this all resolved.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

I replied to your PM just need the VPS IP please.

• Thanks Erine. PM you with my VPS IP.

@Ernie said:
    I replied to your PM just need the VPS IP please.

• YunYun Member

60 hours later and its still down - apparently due to a "scheduled maintenance" that went completely unannounced. Support isn't very helpful and is unwilling to give a deadline.

This is absurd.

• YunYun Member

Apparently, they've lost all our data during this unannounced maintenance period - good job.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Zero sympathy, cheap company that ignored all customers for 12 months, we later found out that CVPS was responsible as bluevm sold to them a year ago but never bothered telling customers, now CC own CVPS and clearly are making no effort either.

There must be literally 500 similar stories and reviews and complaints about bluevm and CVPS over the past 2 years, if you decided to buy anyway without doing any research or keeping backups or expecting anything less than a total fuck up then shame on you.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Plenty of effort is being made, however dealing with multiple years of neglect means everything is a challenge.

• MunMun Member

Actually I do see @ernie trying to make a difference, he did fix a few years with of CVPS bull shit for me.

• down again! :-(

• Yup, LA Node 2 is down :/

• Have you two put tickets in? @caiapps @heyits_bob

• heyits_bobheyits_bob Member
    edited November 2015

@Mun said:
    Have you two put tickets in? caiapps heyits_bob

Yup, and they just replied a few minutes ago. My VPS is now back up :)