Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heisenberg and Schrodinger are speeding in a car and get pulled over...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Heisenberg and Schrodinger are speeding in a car and get pulled over...

RaymiiRaymii Member
edited October 2012 in General

From reddit. Made me almost sprew my morning coffee (well, after a night shift it is my 16th cup of double espresso, [yay for a free bean coffee thing 1 floor above] but hey, it is 5AM here so it is my morning coffee) over one of the hospital PC's.

Heisenberg is in the driver's seat, the officer asks "do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replies, "No, but I know exactly where I am!" The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!" Heisenberg throws his arms up and cries, "Great! Now I'm lost!"

The officer, now more confused and frustrated orders the men outside of the car, and proceeds to inspect the vehicle. He opens the trunk and yells at the two men, "Hey! Did you guys know you have a dead cat back here?" Schrodinger angrily yells back, "We do now, asshole!"

Comments

• Jokes on the officer, there is meth hidden inside the dead cat.

• cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited October 2012

for anyone who do not get the joke, heisenberg is a physicist famous for his uncertainty principle and schrodinger is famous for his experiment where a cat can be alive and dead at the same time in a closed box.

• Good thread for jokes here.

This discussion has been closed.