Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSH Tunnel with different ips
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSH Tunnel with different ips

harleqinharleqin Member
edited August 2011 in General

Hello,
i got a lowendbox with 3 different ips.
Its XEN based and running debian lenny.
I want that if i connect to ip1 the ip i see on an ipcheck site is ip1,
if i connect to ip 2 the ip i see on a ipcheck site is IP2 and so on.
At the moment it doesnt matter which ip im connected to, every ipcheck site shows me ip1.

Maybe you can help me.

Comments

• xprotoceptxprotocept Member
    edited August 2011

One Question,

Why do u want that?
    Maybe i can help you further

• Hello,
    i use some webservices where multiaccounting is forbidden so me and my friends cant use these services while we are behind the ssh-proxy. If anyone of us use a different ip it works.

• So you basically want 2 users connected to SSH with different IP example:

You are connected to 123.45.67.8 and your friend wants to connect to 123.45.67.9 ?

• harleqinharleqin Member
    edited August 2011

yes,
    and i want that i got 123.45.67.8 as external ip and my friend 123.45.67.9
    for example.
    Just the external ip is the problem

• I'm afraid that this is not possible, maybe buy a second VPS? they don't cost alot here

• hello, any other solution than buying a new vps?

• I'm afraid not

But u can already get a good VPS from around $5

• sure but for the extra ip i pay less than one dollar and vps in europe arent as cheap as they are in the usa

• What is your budget?

• doesnt matter, i dont want another box i just thought that someone got a solution for my problem

• you could try fwmark. Read more at http://linux-ip.net/html/adv-multi-internet.html

• Could be possible with both ssh & dropbear installed and listening on different ip's.

Or use xinetd to run 2 instances of ssh, bound to different ip's, that's what I would try out if I wanted to do this.