Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerStadium.com - E3-1230 w/ 16G RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB BW - $35 - Seattle SOC-1 Type II Audited DC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerStadium.com - E3-1230 w/ 16G RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB BW - $35 - Seattle SOC-1 Type II Audited DC

ServerStadium.com, a Wow Technologies, Inc. company is proud to offer viewers of LowEndTalk this exclusive offer out of our 18k sq ft SOC-1 Type II Audited facility in Seattle!

For more information on our facility, please visit http://www.coloinseattle.com/datacenter.php

Included with every server:

UPS/Generator Backup Included

N+1 Cooling

24x7 Server monitoring, support and hardware replacement

Remote Reboot capability

Live bandwidth monitoring

Free on-demand KVM/IP

OFFER 1:

E3-1230 v1

16GB RAM

1 TB HDD

10000 GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port

4 usable IP addresses

LET Offer: $35/mo - $0 setup (lifetime pricing)

>> ORDER NOW <<

OFFER 2:

E3-1230 v2

16 GB RAM

1 TB HDD

10000 GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port

4 usable IP addresses

LET Offer: $40/mo - $0 setup (lifetime pricing)

>> ORDER NOW <<

Test IP: 216.244.88.1

Test download: http://tools.serverstadium.com/download/200mb.zip

Payment Methods: PayPal and credit card

Need colocation? Our ColoInSeattle.com brand has colocation from 1/6 cabinets all the way to private cages. For a limited time, get a full rack for only $200/mo until 12/31, then $500/mo. Includes 20A power, 100Mbps over 1Gbps.

Comments

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Looks to be some really good deals - will more than likely order a server for my west coast clients.

• Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to address them.

Thanks,

Ken

• WOW Technologies Inc., virpus?

• TheOnlyDK said: WOW Technologies Inc., virpus?

Correct - they acquired Virpus some time ago.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    WOW Technologies Inc., virpus?

Hi there,

Wow Technologies, Inc. has many brands. Virpus.com was one of those brands but has since sold it to focus on our core business which is private cloud (Wowrack), budget dedicated servers (ServerStadium), and colocation (ColoInSeattle).

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited October 2015

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Correct - they acquired Virpus some time ago.

@VNKen said:
    Virpus.com was one of those brands but has since sold it to focus on our core business

Was it sold to WOW or sold away from WOW?

• Also, as we are already getting quite a bit of emails and orders, I'd like to remind folks:

Spamming is strictly prohibited from our network. If any server has been detected as spamming, they will be terminated from the network without refund.

Friendly reminder :)

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Was it sold to WOW or sold away from WOW?

I sold Virpus.com to Wow. It has since been sold off from Wow to another entity.

Any further questions should be directed to [email protected], as I'd like to keep this thread clean and on topic to the offer at hand.

Thanks!

• Virpus was sold again? To who?

Are you still directly involved with Virpus @VNKen ?

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@VNKen said:
    Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to address them.

Thanks,

Ken

Hey Ken, I'm gonna send you a PM.

• @entrailz said:
    Hey Ken, I'm gonna send you a PM.

Sounds good!

• No Ubuntu 14.04?

• @NodePing said:
    No Ubuntu 14.04?

We can do Ubuntu 14.04. Just open up a ticket once you place your order.

• Price Additional 1TB Drive ?

• @jmckeag12 said:
    Price Additional 1TB Drive ?

Seems to be +$20/mo

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    Seems to be +$20/mo

Yes this is correct, although I'm sure we can come down on the price by $10/mo if you contact us.

• Does anyone know what brand this server is? Supermicro, Dell, HP?

• @tr0gd0r said:
    Does anyone know what brand this server is? Supermicro, Dell, HP?

These would be in Supermicro chassis.

• VNKen: Do these have hardware RAID controllers? What is the best deal you can do with 4x1TB hard drives?

• @tr0gd0r said:
    VNKen: Do these have hardware RAID controllers? What is the best deal you can do with 4x1TB hard drives?

Hi there,

It would be best to email [email protected] and let us know your full requirements to give you a proper quote.

Thanks!